Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark "Roach Clip" Torres View Post
    I've always wanted to go to Miami. I'll hit you guys up if I ever end making my way there. I've been training with Sean Bollinger for a little under 2 years and my game is straight up 10PJJ.
    Just let me know when you're headed over Roach Clip. The Hotbox brothers and I would love to train with ya.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    Just let me know when you're headed over Roach Clip. The Hotbox brothers and I would love to train with ya.
    For sure! What time of year would you suggest a visit to Miami to somebody whose never been there?

Array

School
    It's very nice here year round. And the beaches are great on the weekends. If you want crazy packed beaches though, definitely come during spring break months. It's insane.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'll def drop a line if/when I stop by. How far are you from Coral Springs btw?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by WhooFleuryScores View Post
    I'll def drop a line if/when I stop by. How far are you from Coral Springs btw?
    1 to 1.25 hours depending on traffic and route.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Riverside
    Sounds good, I'll definitely hit you guys up. Maybe sometime next Spring then as I have plans on travelling to 10P Portland, Eugene and San Francisco throughout this year and my money and vacation time will be a bit tied up by that.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    id love to start/open one here in MA its just tough because a few other schools are already established here so im unsure how well it would go seeing how people have so many options
    I'm out in Northern (of Boston) MA, whereabouts are u again maia (sry if I asked before, thx for the feedback earlier btw). I've been practicing once a week in Cambridge MA with a few others (prob a bit out for us as I see CowTown in ur location, I take it in the Amherst/Springfield/Belchertown area?).

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Whoo, I currently live in Coral Springs at least for the next couple of months anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345