Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Dennis, we need to get you and WilliamGunter together. Again, weight never seems to be the issue... Like Wil was saying, a beer gut can be a deal breaker Really the only problem I can identify is the issue of similar sized training partners. Dont get me wrong, we all roll with different types but Wil really needs another 220 plus to throw around from time to time. Good news is Lynchburg is full of 200+ dudes. I'm, by far, the minority.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    We have a few guys at our school that are the size your talking about, even some that are much bigger than that. But like everyone says its about putting in the time and the reps in stretching. Like others have said its also hard to get big guys out of the mindset of using power when they should be using technique. But don't like MR. Neal Hoerle ^^^ fool you, he might only be 160 but with him in your guard you would think he's 280 lol

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I'm 245lb and 6ft tall, rubber guard is my go to guard, I can even hit doubble bagger on most guys. Weight isn't much of an issue as long as you have the flexability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12