Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Or you could think of it this way, Warfarin IS rat poison and millions of people take it every day... if they dont.. they die.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    the amish dont flouridate their water or force medicate their kids or even get vaccinations and they are some of the healthiest people in america

sounds like you have been exposed to too much rat poison...

Well, the Amish do 5-6 hours of physical labor every day. They don't drink, smoke or fuck around. This is why they are 'healthier'.

sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder...

Array

School
    10th Planet
    nope, just not a fan of forced medicating or governments imposing its will on the people instead of the other way around

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Check out the study of the effect of Fluoride on the Pineal gland in animals. It seems to stimulate the early onset of puperty in them.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

For the skeptics I would strongly recommend you to check out this link.

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...cientific.html

It contains information from many expert Scientists in the field who used to be pro-Fluoride but have now changed their minds. Read it and see why.

This article below speaks more in depth about why Fluoride is a Toxic poison and that even the Nazis apparently used it on people as well.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-is-Fluoride-Bad-for-You

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Salt Lake City
    I don't know for sure that it's toxic/unhealthy/etc but, to me, this is one of those "pick and choose my battles" issues. The air quality where I live is like a nuclear haze for several months a year and while I hydrate from non-fluoridated sources in addition to my tap water, I can't help but breath the air around me. In other words, I'm more worried about air quality and affecting change there than convincing "authorities" to stop fluoridating water (though I must admit I find the undertones of fluoride conspiracy theory fascinating). I do *wish* I had the choice to medicate with fluoride, but *wishing* is as far as I'm going to go to change things...

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu-jitsu Corona/ AOK
    Desani is owned by pepsi.WE kno there full of shit.let alone
    trying to take over the world.If not already...
    Good Training,
    Jeremy "j.jitzu" Fields
    Black Belt
    Instagram:@jjitzu
    Facebook: Jeremy jiu jitsu Fields
    www.10thplanetjjcor.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    want to talk about real killers? Try alcohol, car emissions, high fat diets, sedentary lifestyle. Fluoridated water pales in comparison on the death toll, if there even is one for water.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Salt Lake City
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    want to talk about real killers? Try alcohol, car emissions, high fat diets, sedentary lifestyle. Fluoridated water pales in comparison on the death toll, if there even is one for water.
    That's my sentiment, too. I think those concerned with fluoride will say to you that excessive alcohol, high fat diets, sedentary lifestyle, etc are lifestyle choices (though not so much car emmisions) and health effects can be mitigated by avoiding those things. This is contrary to a "government" mandate of added fluoride for the bulk of the public potable water supply.

Array

School
    Wilmot Jiu Jitsu
    Fluoride has been found to cause the brain to become docile in large doses. Many cities have stopped putting it in the water, mine just did.
    Tap water is better for the environment than bottled water (most bottled water is from the tap anyway) but if you can avoid Fluoride I suggest it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast