Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Anyhow, if you want to drink fluoride go ahead, but the rest of us should be able to choose for ourselves. Many cannot afford to get the filters for our taps, or drink bottled water all the time. Speak out, write to your govenors, city councel, they many not even be aware of the problem and are drinking this crap too!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Lintz View Post
    That's my sentiment, too. I think those concerned with fluoride will say to you that excessive alcohol, high fat diets, sedentary lifestyle, etc are lifestyle choices (though not so much car emmisions) and health effects can be mitigated by avoiding those things. This is contrary to a "government" mandate of added fluoride for the bulk of the public potable water supply.
    To argue for the case of those who are anti-fluoridated water, I do believe they have the right to cheap access to it if they want it. It's gotta be cost effective. Maybe a city government program to subsidize cheap or free for those of lower income brackets which supplies supplemental water filters.

Hold up, I just put time and effort on a jiu-jitsu forum for possible government solutions to health issues. I feel so derailed right now. Damn me and my social issue awareness side of me. Just so ya know, the Philippines has non-fluoridated water, and we have some of the best damn egg rolls you've ever had over there, among other things.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234