The Ultimate Fighter season 14

Hey guys i know its a little early, but i was reading about the new season and i guess it starts in september? I heard urijah faber and eddie wineland were up for the job as coaches. What do you guys think? Who would you like to see as coaches? What would they bring to the table, and who would win between the two coaches at the end of the season?
    Oh ya and the fighters who are living in the house are bantamweights/flyweights

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Brock Lesnar and Junior dos Santos else are the coaches. I watch every season but the show is usually pretty dull. The first 3 or 4 episodes are always the best. After that it quickly falls into a rut where the episode begins with the finish of last week's fight, then they announce this week's fight, then the fighter's train for the fight and finally they fight and the episode ends. Well actually before it ends we get a trailer for next week's episode teasing us that Kimbo Slice may get a chance to fight again...and then finally the episode is over.

Nothing ever really happens on the show. And unless somebody has a crazy haircut I can't tell one fighter from the next week after week. Not sure why I always watch it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    UFC doesn't have flyweight.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

My bad i meant bantam and watever the 145 lb is

No im talking about the next season not this one with lesnar and dos santos i know theyre the next coaches

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    I have heard a rumour linking Brad Pickett with the job.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    season 13 is lesnar and jds and they are doing ww's. season 14 is gonna feature featherweights and bantamweights, so the rumor is that it will probably be cruz and faber assuming he wins his next fight

I sure hope not i dont really care for featherweights or bantamweight fighters
    and for the coaches i dont know much about them so i wouldnt watch the fight
    i wanna see chael and wanderlei coach