Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    + 1

Gun gets pulled and your lucky enough, to gain control. I say off the jackwagon !!!!!! My dad has taught me any kind of attack on the street has to be treated as life and death. You don't stop until your sure your safe, if that means beating the attacker into a bloody puddle........ dickhead shouldn't have jumped you.

Also agreed, this kid will have to move or watch his back forever. This dumbass homie pulls a gun, my guess is he has a bunch of dumbass friends that have guns. Yup..... should have offed him and used his dead body as a skateboard ramp. lol.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    And its easy to say what you "should" do until you've had a gun or another weapon shoved in your face.

Yes, I've had a gun pulled on me, and number of other weapons. I've worked 13+ years as a bouncer and 10 years at a juvenile correctional facility (ages 8-18), 5ys at an adult drug rehab. Those with criminal intent and with mental health issues do not see tha playing field the same as rational people, be prepared.
    That's the thing I think some people are missing here. The violent criminal mind is not the same as ours. They do not value human life the way mentally health/rational people do. I'm not saying I'd be happy if they skater kid took the gun wielder's life. I'm happy they both came out alive. But I am saying that if the skater kid broke the gunman's skull and killed him with his skateboard to save his own life, he'd be completely 100% justified. Which is why I like jiu jiu jitsu so much. Instead of having to kill someone, you can effectively incapacitate them with a choke or simply break a limb vs the alternative of having to take his life. Broken limb > Having to die. I was in the military and what's crazy is the most violent things I've seen are actually what civilians do to each other.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1281 View Post
    why the hell were they saying "stop hes had enough???" pulling a gun like a bitch = getting beat into a coma. in my opinion
    Exactly

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    should have picked the gun up off the ground and capped that guy in the face! now that kid may have to watch his back...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I read all the comments before I saw the video so maybe my viewpoint is a little tainted, but I agree. That skater stopped short. He could have and probably should have mashed that clowns skull with his skateboard. My adrenaline went apeshit just watching that. I don't know how he stopped beating him.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Haha. I like how the cameraman had his camera on ZOOM until the gangster got dropped, then he was like "oh fuck that, lets go!" And where did the guy on the bike go? Did he realize that they were outnumbered and decided to bounce? Props to the skater, way to UP your street cred.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Now that is what I call Ground and Pound!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Don't pull it if your not going to use it, you just forfeit your life basically. I hope I could show self-control and merely incapacitate someone who threatens my life like that, but chances are that would be their last mistake :/ Don't be a dumbass is the moral here I guess, lol.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    I saw my friend get his head blown off in my passenger seat while I was drvining him home from a poker game at our co-workers house, on the wrong side of the tracks so to speak. A piece of shit just like that leaned out a car window with an SKS, which is nearly identical to an AK47 and was aiming at some other dumb fucks in a truck ahead of them, who they had words with at the gas station up the street. The first round came through my windsheild and killed my friend, a Defense Attorney no less, instantly. This planet is getting overcrowded. I know this sounds terrible, and I am a pretty liberal guy, with a wealth of experience in the criminal justice system, having spent time as an Investigator for the local Public Defender Office, these personality types typically don't change, so why not just eliminate them systimatically so that we may live in peace. Just in case you were wondering the shooter also hit three people in the vehicle he was poorly aiming at....dumb fucks just like him and the kid in this video, they all lived.

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA
    Good shit!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast