Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed

People of the World, please listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDbTeFr9GKc

I post this link here in an effort to spread the word about the present and upcoming events unfolding before the people of planet earth. I do not believe it to be the end of the world, but not far off by comparisom.

What can we do? Watch the video and share the link. By informing others we may have a chance at preventing the final chapter of their plans. Do not take authority as the truth, but rather make Truth the authority. Thanks Dwight Roux

I dont feel comfortable commenting about it however, we will never lose a war. This country is just to advanced, smart, and powerful. This country would look weak if we ever lost. The world will end yes. But nobody knows, we are alot more advanced than the mayans were and we still dont know shit.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Someone is as HIGH AS GIRAFFE PUSSY! Never and I mean never get worked up over some shit David Icke says. That dude is nutty as fuck, Lizard people, NWO, Beams of talking light, and he is SOBER!

Yeah I think that's some bullshit. How ever the overall message behind it is money we are all the same. Fuck all this fighting all over the world and fuck turning a blind eye to the indecencies happening all over the world.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    David Icke was ostracized in the 80's for being an anti-Semite. Now he's just re tweaked his message and is making a come back? It's some sad times if this guy is seriously building up steam again, even 3rdeye knows he's full of shit.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Its not about losing a war, if you think that way then you've already lost. Nor is it about David icke, you don't need to believe in lizard people to get the message. I only posted this video because of the truth contained in it. Its about loosing your freedoms which in the states are being systematically taken away in exchange for so called protection. Do some research for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    you can see all the signs of the end times happening alot faster now days

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    David Icke was ostracized in the 80's for being an anti-Semite. Now he's just re tweaked his message and is making a come back? It's some sad times if this guy is seriously building up steam again, even 3rdeye knows he's full of shit.
    I take offense to the way this is phrased. I accept your apology in advance.