Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Olympic lifting.. and plyometrics.. but you can make anything into an explosive movement for the most part.. just have to approach it properly. Also you should figure out what you're actually trying to achieve because thats a painfully broad term. Training to jump higher is going to be completely different then training to shoot faster.

I'm a big fan of olympic lifting though.. and the entire sport is based around explosive power. Those guys don't even train jumping and they can still jump 40ish+ inches without trying. But get a coach if you're unsure of yourself because its also a quick way to injure yourself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975

I like following this chick. Nice to look at, and gives you a good workout too

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975

I like following this chick. Nice to look at, and gives you a good workout too
    This chick is awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Pourya S View Post
    Olympic lifting.. and plyometrics.. but you can make anything into an explosive movement for the most part.. just have to approach it properly. Also you should figure out what you're actually trying to achieve because thats a painfully broad term. Training to jump higher is going to be completely different then training to shoot faster.

I'm a big fan of olympic lifting though.. and the entire sport is based around explosive power. Those guys don't even train jumping and they can still jump 40ish+ inches without trying. But get a coach if you're unsure of yourself because its also a quick way to injure yourself.
    As a Strength and Conditioning coach, the above is very sound advice. But before you attempt Olympic lifting and plyometric exercises you should seek out a qualified coach. If you want to develop explosiveness get olympic lifting.

Im happy I finally registered. Bothered By Acid Reflux?

Whoa many of superb facts!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Do you experience crippling pain? Does your chest feel like its on fire? Are you miserable? There are different things you can try to get rid of acid reflux.

acid in stomach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12