Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Post it and make em private, I personally broadcast mine on Facebook and on here with that "I dare you" attitude that was brought up earlier.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    When I roll at my gym I hang up bed sheets around the corner to shield it off from onlookers and to make my own private mat space.

post a highlight youtube with you looking completely retarded on the mat, then at the end of the vid eating a giant cake with your face. that should throw him off

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Post it and make em private, I personally broadcast mine on Facebook and on here with that "I dare you" attitude that was brought up earlier.
    I think it's a purple belt thing. Haha. Maybe I'll feel that way when I'm wearing my own purple belt, or even a blue belt.

Array

School
    Luta Livre / Paderborn Germany
    i used to upload my stuff , but right now i dont do it anymore. But i kinda enjoy having some old one up, because when my future opponet is preparing himself for the guy on the vid from 1 or 2 years ago heŽll get one hell of a suprise in the fight !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123