Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    What? Relson Gracie blue belt, Relson Gracie blue belt, Relson gracie blue belt, Relson Gracie blue belt, and Relson Gracie blue belt. I don't care about your contract Richardson from France yo.
    They're not gonna set bail for you if you don't calm down bro. No bail = no JJ Machado seminar!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    They're not gonna set bail for you if you don't calm down bro. No bail = no JJ Machado seminar!
    R u coming to seminar? I need to make it. It'll be fun.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    R u coming to seminar? I need to make it. It'll be fun.
    I wouldn't miss that seminar if I had cancer in my balls and had to have them removed two days prior to the event man! I live fir Jiu Jitsu road trips!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    When you want to find the spirit world then the spirit world will want to find you. At least you are open minded to find out. To believe nothing supernatural exists when you cant prove it or disprove it would slow you down greatly. A good way to start your search is by hitting the books. You cant learn about college level stuff if you cant understand the elementary school stuff. A lot of books are filled with crap, and most of the time you wont know what you are looking for until you find it. You will have to test things out yourself. When you have your own experiences it wont matter what other people think. Everyone is on different levels and enlighten to things at their own pace. Shrooms can be a little easier to get a hold of if you cant get DMT, just not as strong and serious of a trip but still has lasting effects on your spiritual thoughts. Be careful of what you search for you just might find it.

Array

School
    None
    The Mind-Body problem (the idea of a spiritual self vs. only a physical self) has been around for a LONG time, and much smarter men than any of us have took turns trying to solve it. I'm of the theory it isn't solvable, and that we can only assume things based on what we have seen, and what others have seen. Based on this, I'm of the party that thinks it is all physical. When you die, nothing happens, no soul, ect ect. There is evidence both ways, and it is hard to ignore either side sometimes. That being said, I'd never go as far as to say I'm correct. I'm just guessing, best any of us can do. We'll all just have to see if the theory holds up after you get old and leave the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    It's legit. I'm obsessed with ancient cultures and the universe and theres a ton of shit out there that can only be explained by the spirit world.

Anyone have any good book titles or documentaries that i should read? Some legit stuff?

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    SPIRIT WORLD...WELCOME TO IT...

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    SPIRIT WORLD...WELCOME TO IT...
    We're in the spirit world you asshole, they can't see us.

Array

School
    Finney's in St. Louis! H.I.T. Squad in Granite City!
    So after watching the recent podcast with Mr. Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo I really got to thinking about life. It duz blow your mind when you think about it. A true mind fuck. Anyhow Eddie and Joe were talking about the spirit world and shit. I just think Religion has perverted man cuz there is so many different ones how do you know which one is right. Anyhow off of that subject. I guess i'm agnostic cuz i don't know the answers to everything. But they were talking about the spirit world and how the drug use of DMT has influenced there belief in that. Why I do agree that this universe is crazy and it's huge and a lot of things are unexplained. however i have never done DMT. Is the basis of the spirit world DMT? You still have your mind so isn't DMT just fucking with your mind? When your dead you don't have the mind to remember what DMT did to you in that trip.

Anyone have more proof of the spirit world? Something other than superstition and drugs?
    Through tantric meditation, I have unlocked clairaudience. When my focus is diminished, it's very quiet... And it's not what I thought. When I first became aware of my third eye, I was shocked and amazed... It was nothing like what I thought it would be. I thought I would be able to describe it... It's not exactly that you no longer remember what happened to you in the depths of a DMT trip, it's like your consciousness returns to the material realm where everything you experienced gets translated back into what your brain can understand... and it turns out, your brain can't really process much of it at all.

People think of clairaudience as like you can hear things that others can't... or hear people's thoughts... Both of these things are true and untrue... Clairaudience allows me to communicate with animals. because animals don't speak with their tongues or think with their minds... They exist in the natural realm, not the material realm. They are converted into material creatures by our enormous egos. We exist in the natural realm, as well. It's very difficult to describe any of the higher senses with language... But I will attempt to relay my experience with clairaudience... It's not something you achieve thru "brain power" or mental acuity or intellect... Although my intellect is probably where my understanding of it has come from as I believe that many are capable of this and are utilizing it without knowing. Ever had a conversation with someone and thought you're plucking throughts from each other's brains? This is clairaudience. it's hard to describe this without getting into controversial subjects like souls and reincarnation... But basically, your soul emmits an energy that gets converted into thoughts by your brain, then it's translated into language by another piece of your brain, and then it's uttered into speech... But, we're actually equipt to be able to directly read the energy. When you and another are finishing each other's sentences. Either you the other or both of you have become so uniquely bonded that both of your brains are picking up on each other's spiritual energy and converting it into material thoughts simutaneously. Clairaudience is the practice of becoming conscious of these processes. In this way, you're able to "speak" to animals. I've also, a handful of times, been able to implant incentives or disincentives in people's minds during sparring... I really want to hone my skills so that i can do these sorts of things on command and reliably... But many times over I've willed actions in others, thru manipulating my own energies. I've been able to throw "phantom" fists, where i remained motionless, but my opponent compusively tried to parry a jab that wasn't there... All of these instances were sparring with close friends whose energy is very familiar to me... I used to think the Kiai masters were scams and all their students were complicit... I now think that these are people who have mastered certain techniques of energy manipulation for the purpose of modifying the behavior of certain people... the reason it never works when challenged is because when a skeptic has wind of a situation, he's already subconsciously building a block for it... also, there's always a great deal of performance anxiety with these techniques... because your material ego is always threatened by the existence of your natural self...
    People say we're superior to animals and we've got a gigantic intellectual advantage over them... And yes, we do have an intellectual advantage over them, but it's a double-edged sword. When we are bombarded with the limitless information we call the material plane, we have to logic and reason it and process it thru our intellect. An animal does not have to logic, reason, process... They are able to simply absorb the energy and accept it as is. It's the old wisdom vs intelligence argument.

tl;dr: Psychotic rambling about hearing voices and using psychic powers to manipulate behavior and talk to cats.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast