Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by prowess View Post
    Clairaudience allows me to communicate with animals. because animals don't speak with their tongues or think with their minds... They exist in the natural realm, not the material realm. They are converted into material creatures by our enormous egos. .

Maybe I'm not fully understanding what your saying but are you implying we only perceive animals in the physical sense because of our supposed enourmous egos? Well how can babies and toddlers perceive animals then because do they have enourmous egos as well? I'm not mocking you I'm just trying to formulate an understanding of where your coming from here.

Quote Originally Posted by prowess View Post
    I used to think the Kiai masters were scams and all their students were complicit... I now think that these are people who have mastered certain techniques of energy manipulation for the purpose of modifying the behavior of certain people... the reason it never works when challenged is because when a skeptic has wind of a situation, he's already subconsciously building a block for it...
    Again maybe I'm not fully understanding this but are your saying if that if you don't consciously believe in this 'magic' then it won't affect you? Dosen't that render it completly ineffective and therefore pointless in actual combat?

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Anyone have any good book titles or documentaries that i should read? Some legit stuff?
    Which subject do you want to research. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? The library is free...Off subject but I think there is a copy of Jiu-Jitsu Unleashed at one of my local librarys.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    I believe we are all the living breathing expressions of the universe fear and limitations are illusions our purpose is to explore and expereince death is our next step toward ascension.

Array

School
    Finney's in St. Louis! H.I.T. Squad in Granite City!
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Maybe I'm not fully understanding what your saying but are you implying we only perceive animals in the physical sense because of our supposed enourmous egos? Well how can babies and toddlers perceive animals then because do they have enourmous egos as well? I'm not mocking you I'm just trying to formulate an understanding of where your coming from here.
    Not exactly.. You see, our body is a machine in the material plane. We only consciously perceive the material plane, when animals are less conscious of the material plane and primarily govern themselves from the natural plane. Some interesting reading that can get you caught up on these concepts: Analysis of the Mind by Bertrand Russell, As Man Thinketh by James Allen, Thought-forms by Charles Webster Leadbeater, and the Dhammapada by The Buddha!

Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Again maybe I'm not fully understanding this but are your saying if that if you don't consciously believe in this 'magic' then it won't affect you? Dosen't that render it completly ineffective and therefore pointless in actual combat?
    i meant moreso if the subject has even become conscious of the 'magic' it won't fit into their concept of "reality." So the only way for it to work is for your subject to have not even considered the possibility and the master to know exactly what kind of energy signals the subject will generally react to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123