Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA

10th Planet Indy?

Hey does anyone know the status of 10th Planet Indy?
    Im spending a few weeks there starting next week and wanted to drop by there.
    The website seems to be down and I posted on their FB page with no response yet.
    If They arent active right now then I will need some recommendations for some Nogi training in Naptown!
    Thanks in advance! Johnny Ho

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Johnny, I got you brah! Halla

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Sorry for the lack of response on Facebook. Our Website is down to make some updates and re-vamp the design. I will get on Facebook and update our info to allow better contact.

We are still alive, but barely. We recently moved to a smaller location. It isn't big enough to hold the cage, but we have around 700sqft of grappling space. Right now we only have about 7 or 8 students. We are definitely struggling financially, but we haven't abandoned ship yet. We recently formed a gym council that includes our loyal guys that have trained with us for a long time and we are focusing strictly on getting caught up with our affiliation dues and brainstorming marketing ideas to get more students.

You are definitely welcome to come visit and train with us anytime!

Our address is:

6800 E. 30th St.
    Indianapolis, IN 46219

Also feel free to give myself or our lead instructor Gary Hoyd a call

My # is 765-271-9002
    Gary # is 317-366-1303

Hope to see you soon Johnny!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Johnny, I got you brah! Halla
    Hey Bill...is there anyway we could get the both of you to come visit next week? We are really wanting to meet some of our brothers from different mothers

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    Thanks Joe! I'll be by there Tuesday night!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Joe I live right out side st. louis and my cousin and I are trying to get 10th Planet St. Louis up and running this summer. we are not to far from you guys we might be able to drop in some time as well. Of course when we get open you are always welcome to come to St. Louis and train with us too

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    10th Planet Indy will be making a comeback, the head instructor had a rough last couple of years financially and a host of other serious set backs but he's ready to rise from the ashes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    10th Planet Indy will be making a comeback, the head instructor had a rough last couple of years financially and a host of other serious set backs but he's ready to rise from the ashes
    Hellz 2 the yeahz!!! Eddie, you have mail

Joe I would be happy to! (as long as my car is out of the shop)

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schuettenberg View Post
    Joe I live right out side st. louis and my cousin and I are trying to get 10th Planet St. Louis up and running this summer. we are not to far from you guys we might be able to drop in some time as well. Of course when we get open you are always welcome to come to St. Louis and train with us too
    That would be awesome Eric. Hit us up anytime. Cross training is must this year!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    kool joe we look forward to working with you guys. It's looking like we might be ready to go by early june. We are inviting Brian and the guys from springfield to our grand opening and you and any other 10th planet warriors are welcome as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast