Array

School
    SCJJA (Nova Uniao)

casual class @ HQ?

hey guys, big fan of 10th Planet and lucky enough to be in LA next weekend! Only in town for a few days but if I have time I would love to drop in and do a casual class @ HQ - anybody know if this is cool? (definitely be a fundamentals class!) If not, would just be great to pop by and check out the gym! thanks in advance..

Sure. They are cool with that. Pay your drop-in fee at the desk, be nice and say hello.
    If you are in L.A. anyway also check out 10th Planet Burbank and 10th Planet Van Nuys.

Have fun!

Array

School
    HQ
    Yes come by! Eddie teaches mon-thurs 8:30 pm & tues and thurs 11:30 am.
    Fundamentals 7:30pm monday and wed and 11:30am on fridays. Competition class 1:00 on sat.
    And definitely check out Burbank and Van Nuys too!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    SCJJA (Nova Uniao)
    hey thanks! looks like the only day I can make it is Monday - is there any day classes that day cos I fly back home that night - Also is the gym open all day, in case I can only make it to check the place out and buy some gear? Damn these short trips!!!!!

Array

School
    HQ
    Not during the day. But yes, its open all day, there are other classes going on.
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    SCJJA (Nova Uniao)
    thanks Dawna, I'll drop by on Monday to check it out!

Array

School
    unaffiliated
    can anyone learn with eddie

and can people from other schools drop by?

also if there is any filming/photography going on can i not be filmed?