Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gsp

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin

Gsp

GSP is an modern day gladiator. Ever evolving and changing into a blue corner destroying machine. However after watching Rush Fit and this video I realized one thing GSP isnt.............................................. .......FLEXIBLE!!!!!!!! He has trouble stretching in both rushfit and this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBc9u...layer_embedded

I can do the leg stretch hes doing easy with no help or hands

maybe thats his downfall against jake?!!!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    yeah i can see it now...
    shields: if i can put my leg higher in the air than you, can i have your belt?
    GSP: av curse yake sheeld

bruce buffer: and now! THE NEW UFC....

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I got Shields winning this one. The first time I heard the fight was official I picked sheilds. I have Rush fit and in it he talks about how inflexible he is and stretching is something he needs to work on. So I was like jake will take him out cause gsp cant cover as much areas as jake shields can. Then I saw this video today and it only second the motion. Well see what happens next saturday. Just figured since we all strive to be flexible I show those who arent and get discouraged about it that not everyone is flexible. Takes time and practice. Figured is GSP was chillin with Rogan and Eddie hed figure "I need to get flexible". Looking forward to it

i wonder how old those vids are weve known about this fight since december
    And if he is smart (which he is very when it comes to getting ready) he has a professional training him to get him more flexible

you didn't know? if you're able to put your leg behind your head you can shoot lasers out your asshole.

jake shields by laser explosion.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I don't want GSP to lose, but if it goes to the ground, Shields' jiu jitsu may just be enough to overcome GSP's wrestling. I'm so excited to watch this fight.

i dont think he does i mean gsp is also a black belt
    but idk you never know
    hell jake may have been working on his stand up and could ko gsp!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    I'm a GSP nut hugger, but not only is he nowhere near the level of Jake Shields in BJJ, but I don't even think he's a real black belt. When you have Hardy in the position he did with the kimura, he should have been able to break his shoulder with proper technique. And i know you can argue "ohhh you only can perform X% of the knowledge you have in a fightttt...." but if you have a BB, it should be second nature in my opinion.
    One of Shields' trainers said in Prime time "[There are blackbelts, and then there are blackbelts.]" This is a very fitting example.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I cant wait...one thing i notice with GSP, is every one of his fights, he seems to take what his opponent is good at and totally dominate him at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast