Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    much better than spending ten times that much watching a bunch of over paid retards chase a ball around a field.-just sayin'. :-D

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by keithrmx View Post
    much better than spending ten times that much watching a bunch of over paid retards chase a ball around a field.-just sayin'. :-D
    I hate football.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
    I hate football.
    Yeah, soccer sucks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I convinced my mom to let me get one )))))

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    if you want to download the videos off the site, i use a program called replay media catcher. it can download pretty much any video that is playing in your browser. i got all episodes up to 20 on my phone, so iv always got something to do while im waiting around for shit to happen
    Thx Muhammmad, testing out the trial media catcher (just joined the VIP finally). Will let everyone know how it goes...

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I have downloaded all of the MTS vids. I am in the process of editing out all of the extra stuff just so it's easier for me to find a specific series (I have each episode technique in a document for quick reference). I have to assume the reason the "techniques only" aren't available on the site is they don't want them to be. But if somebody from Eddie's site wanted them when I'm done I'm more than happy to share. I am using simple movie maker to make them so they are in .wmv so converting them back to mp4 would be on you.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    It's well worth it. It's $5 a month! If you can't come up with that, something's wrong. Start saving up your lunch money or something. lol. Watching "The Muthafuckin Rentao Saga Continues" is worth the $5 alone!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I have downloaded all of the MTS vids. I am in the process of editing out all of the extra stuff just so it's easier for me to find a specific series (I have each episode technique in a document for quick reference). I have to assume the reason the "techniques only" aren't available on the site is they don't want them to be. But if somebody from Eddie's site wanted them when I'm done I'm more than happy to share. I am using simple movie maker to make them so they are in .wmv so converting them back to mp4 would be on you.
    *ahem* I want!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Sorry. Until Eddie or one of the admins of the site tell me it's ok I don't think it would be appropriate to share. Sounds silly but there may be a reason behind the full length videos and not just the techniques. I'm sure they would rather there not be a mass download of all of the content that the rest of us had to pay to get (and weed through - pun intended).

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Sorry. Until Eddie or one of the admins of the site tell me it's ok I don't think it would be appropriate to share. Sounds silly but there may be a reason behind the full length videos and not just the techniques. I'm sure they would rather there not be a mass download of all of the content that the rest of us had to pay to get (and weed through - pun intended).
    Great news! Just got a smoke signal from Eddie, and it's cool, man. Just kidding. I understand.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast