Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I'm bumping this thread! I went bankrupt a while ago, (It happens), and I had no money left on my account. I've contacted Ayahusca inc, and told them to re enable this wonderful subscription. (I missed a payment) Nothing has happened. ... But that was yesterday. So maybe I should just wait. and nothing will be fixed during the weekend.. What do I do if the e mail doesn't work? :'( What if they forget about me? *panic* I should just wait right? *Misses MTS, and has two new episodes to watch*

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    one word answer "yes"

It costs $5 for great videos explaining techniques you probably aren't going to find anywhere else on the net, and definitely not for as cheap as $5. You could spend $5 for hours of videos or you could spend that same $5 and order a bad comedy movie off on demand and probably laugh less watching it than MTS. Your choice dude. There aren't a lot of truly awesome things $5 can get you anymore

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    IMO if you subscribe to MTS, you can pretty much skip MTRG.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    its worth 5 dollars for the comedy but i didn't realy understand how to put all the moves together until i bought the books.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim Hoff View Post
    I'm bumping this thread! I went bankrupt a while ago, (It happens), and I had no money left on my account. I've contacted Ayahusca inc, and told them to re enable this wonderful subscription. (I missed a payment) Nothing has happened. ... But that was yesterday. So maybe I should just wait. and nothing will be fixed during the weekend.. What do I do if the e mail doesn't work? :'( What if they forget about me? *panic* I should just wait right? *Misses MTS, and has two new episodes to watch*

You should post this on its own thread to get a reply rather than dredging this one up. People missed your question and just responded to the old one (it’s worth it ). That or contact a mod if you have a subscription question. If you don’t hear from anyone, I would try patients on waiting for the account to reactivate for a bit, and if that doesn’t work, cancel the sub and sub again (this is just what I would do, I have no idea how the technical stuff around here works).

Array

School
    Ronin
    Do all the mts videos on here work on the ipad2 ?

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    You should post this on its own thread to get a reply rather than dredging this one up. People missed your question and just responded to the old one (it’s worth it ). That or contact a mod if you have a subscription question. If you don’t hear from anyone, I would try patients on waiting for the account to reactivate for a bit, and if that doesn’t work, cancel the sub and sub again (this is just what I would do, I have no idea how the technical stuff around here works).
    Yeah, it's more an expression of my weird sense of humour, coupled with pure desperation, than any serious question, really..! MTS is addictive.. I'll just wait it out, then I'll contact a mod if there are any problems.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Pay day tomorrow and cant wait to get my full membership ! Just wanna make sure the mts videos on here will work on the ipad 2 ? Cheers guys

Array

School
    Ronin
    Ttt ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast