Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy

Bentonite Clay - A potential defence against Radioactive contamination??

Clay is basically inert super charged minerals, and it gets its negative electromagnetic energy charge from the thermo dynamic heat and volcanic action that created it. When activated by water the clay awakens with a strength that radiates throughout the body, stimulating energy for the rebuilding and revitalization of latent cells, and starts a healing process. The body needs this energy to restore harmonic balance essential to healthy maintenance. In addition, this super power has the ability to absorb harmful, toxic substances from within the body, tightly bind them within the molecule, and carry them out of the body.

The renowned chemist and researcher. A.G. Cairns-Smith, went on to say, "Clays not only have the ability to grow and adsorb other molecules, but they can then incorporate the information from those molecules and use it to alter and change themselves" (The Origin of Life).

For the full article:

http://www.foodmatters.tv/_webapp_45...ation_Build_Up

I realise some will call bullshit on this but when you look into some of the scientific studies on clay it might make you wonder if there is actually something to it. Done correctly it can't hurt to at least try it in my view. Like they say nothing to lose but potentially everything to gain!

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Clay is basically inert super charged minerals, and it gets its negative electromagnetic energy charge from the thermo dynamic heat and volcanic action that created it. When activated by water the clay awakens with a strength that radiates throughout the body, stimulating energy for the rebuilding and revitalization of latent cells, and starts a healing process. The body needs this energy to restore harmonic balance essential to healthy maintenance. In addition, this super power has the ability to absorb harmful, toxic substances from within the body, tightly bind them within the molecule, and carry them out of the body.

The renowned chemist and researcher. A.G. Cairns-Smith, went on to say, "Clays not only have the ability to grow and adsorb other molecules, but they can then incorporate the information from those molecules and use it to alter and change themselves" (The Origin of Life).

For the full article:

http://www.foodmatters.tv/_webapp_45...ation_Build_Up

I realise some will call bullshit on this but when you look into some of the scientific studies on clay it might make you wonder if there is actually something to it. Done correctly it can't hurt to at least try it in my view. Like they say nothing to lose but potentially everything to gain!
    Thanks for posting this. Something to think about. I believe you're right we should try something with it but then you seem like an intelligent person & unfortunately too many people making the decisions are not.

So in other words wear a shit ton of clay on ure body?
    And cover ure house with lead walls and get tons of sleep to repair your cells

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael McGuire View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Something to think about. I believe you're right we should try something with it but then you seem like an intelligent person & unfortunately too many people making the decisions are not.
    Thanks very much for the compliment but I'm simply passing on information that more intelligent people then me have found out about. If there is any chance what is being said about Bentonite Clay is true then it's definetly worth a try in my view.