Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yet again another big event on a Illuminant Holy Day

The announce they killed Osama (Probably dead for 10 years already) and they just happen to do it on May 1st.

The Beltaine Festival sometimes called 'Walpurgis Night' and widely known to be one of the highest Illuminant holy days there is, It is the highest to Druid Witch's.

It also marks the end of the 13 day long "
    Blood Sacrifice To The Beast" which starts April 19th and runs till May 1st.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

And just another coincidence (April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing)

Also remember the supposed Times Square Bomber?
    May 1st 2010.

Aside from the Osama thing they also bombed Gaddafi and killed his son and
    grandchildren.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Crazy ish. Thanks for posting.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Throw a stone. So many days out there that anything will hit something.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    your telling me that the father of zeuz, kronos, is satan? evidence plx

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Throw a stone. So many days out there that anything will hit something.
    this

While I don't doubt that is entirely possible that a lot of things happen so it is bound to line up.

There is no denying that a lot of their significant events like to land on occult days, A small handful more while I'm here.

The Waco incident ended April 19th 1993. "Start of the "Blood Sacrifice To The Beast""

Bush announced the start of the war in Iraq on March 20th 2003 the eve of Ostara, Another occult holiday that is suppose to require human sacrifice.

The famous "Mission Accomplished" speech was given on May 1st 2003.

And given that the Bushes, John Kerry, Reagan, Tony Blair, Kissinger....and many more have ties to occult organizations like the Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, or are just completely known occultist themselves like Reagan & Blair.

Reagan wouldn't do anything unless his astrologer ok'ed it first.

Oops deleted part of my message ;-P

I ended it........I also don't doubt that it is completely intentional, Nothing surprises me from world leaders these days.

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    not to add fuel to the conspiracy fire, but Hitler was announced dead on may 1st.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I can't believe that even our beloved 10PJJ forums have been mired in the sludge that is religion.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    I can't believe that even our beloved 10PJJ forums have been mired in the sludge that is religion.
    Doesn't sound like religion. Sounds like conspiracy theories that imply that our leaders are involved with pagan religious practice. I thought 10th planet loved conspiracies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast