Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Array

School
    None
    Ok? You win.

Being a U.S. service member and getting deployed doesn't change your residency. You are still a U.S. resident and can vote. The end.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Ok? You win.

Being a U.S. service member and getting deployed doesn't change your residency. You are still a U.S. resident and can vote. The end.
    Yes but you said any American can vote anywhere (You said you voted in Iraq) but then you say my relatives in Sweden can't vote because they don't reside on U.S soil? I'm like so confused LOL!

Oh and I course I win!! anyone who trolls fails as soon as they create and use their troll account to conceal their true identity like you Mr Frank 'the troll' James! A word of advice, if you want to convince others you are someone else you have to behave differently to your original account!!! LOL

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    A word of advice, if you want to convince others you are someone else you have to behave differently to your original account!!! LOL
    Or feel the pain of being gangraped by 50 angry nibiru warriors...again

Array

School
    None
    Yes. I am American, I was deployed during the elections, and I voted. It's called the absentee ballot if you want to look it up. When someone moves out of the country and no longer resides in the country then no, they can't vote because they are no longer residents (as in live in the Unites States permanently). It's not hard to understand guy.

This is the only account I have ever had. I really don't know where you got that I am this Frank James guy. I was registered on this site before you, and I have been coming here back when it was the old site so you're idea is really flawed. I don't post much but so what, is that a crime? I come for the MTS episodes. I don't have to convince anyone about anything. Speaking of, your last name is James, could it be... Frank James III??? Keep going with the "LOL!!!!!, LOL !!!! , !!!!! LOL" and all that childish stuff. I could care less.

Array

School
    None
    Ok I just looked at Frank James profile. The guy is from North Carolina, says he's been involved in martial arts for 23 years and works at some tinting place as well as an MMA gym. I am from California, stationed in California and I am active duty military which means I am not that old. The ironic thing though is me and James both registered the same day; I think that's funny considering what you're saying.

lol

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Nope it's not hard to understand for everyone else. It was you that said any American could vote anywhere. I'm glad you were able to teach yourself that was not actually the case and your own original statement was incorrect LOL!!

I'm glad the LOL stuff is making you happy! Yes YES I can feel your ANGER!!! I recall you saying with your original 'Frank the troll James' account that you had two years of anger management classes? They don't seem to have helped too much if your anger is that obvious online. Yep it really comes across that you couldn't care less from the fact you brought it up? You do not seem to understand that the tone of the comment gives away your mood quite transparently. Also Frank it's not how much you post it's WHAT you post.

Anyway didn't you already say that I won and this was the end?? I blame myself for feeding the troll! I shall stop now as you will only continue to embarass yourself. Seriously though trolling this site at age 42 Mr Frank James is not really the way to live life. Just do yourself a favour and stop this nonsense. There is no point in digging a bigger hole for yourself.

It's been thoroughly entertaining but I can't be bothered to give you anymore attention now. Can't be arsed with the drama. Write what you want It dosen't really matter. Thanks for laughs but I'm going now. Thanks for saying I won but it dosen't really mean much coming from a troll.

Array

School
    None
    It's going to be funny when you realize I am not this other guy...

The real heart of the birther thing is not at all about race.....That is a pretty obvious political ploy to marginalize the bigger issue.

There are many LEGAL questions surrounding Obama's eligibility for the office that is why there have been military officers refusing deployment asking for congress to investigate him.

But I can tell you I have Adobe Illustrator and have downloaded the White House copy of the PDF and it does have layer information in it that I can't think of any reason it should be there.

You can go through and shut off the background you can move text around there are partial words that are clearly digital and not scanned information do to the coloring they lack the correct artifacts that a real scanned text would have.

But aside from the interesting anomalies that do draw legitimate questioning to the BC there are more legal issues beyond just that.

And if you don't think it's a big deal your wrong it is a very serious issue because everything he has signed could be legally void if he is not eligible and congress has absolutely refused to investigate him properly.

People can't even find out if he legally changed his name back to Barack Obama because he had changed it to Barry Soetoro before.....A bunch of his past records are sealed there is a lot people should be questioning about him.

But it doesn't matter nothing will come of it unless the system wants to burn him at some point that is usually how it goes........Same Old Shit, Different Day & Year.

He is their boy for the time being.....

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    He was on watch when Osama went down.. all of this shit is irrelevant now. Complain all you want but when ink on your children's history books dries he'll be known as the president who took down Osama.

http://obama4get.ytmnd.com/

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast