Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    By your logic is any American who does not bother to vote not entitled to an opinion on Obama? Does that include one's who are living abroad who can't vote? Those not of voting age etc? In my opinion you're the ignorant one if you think that what the President of the most powerfull and influential country in the world does is only a matter for Americans. What anyone does in that position of power affects the rest the world in a very profound way. Saying only Americans can have an opinion is fascist in my view.
    *High Five*

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    By your logic is any American who does not bother to vote not entitled to an opinion on Obama? Does that include one's who are living abroad who can't vote? Those not of voting age etc? In my opinion you're the ignorant one if you think that what the President of the most powerfull and influential country in the world does is only a matter for Americans. What anyone does in that position of power affects the rest the world in a very profound way. Saying only Americans can have an opinion is fascist in my view.
    The logic is simple; if you don't like our leaders then vote for someone else. If you are American and didn't bother to vote (let your voice be heard) but instead come on to a message board and post about how much you hate our leaders, what does that do? It does nothing. Anyone can have an opinion, that's a given, and no one can take that away but we're not talking about that at all. It is not a difficult thing to understand, maybe. Any American, regardless of where they are have the opportunity and right to vote. President Obama cuttings funds from our school system, raising taxes, or even changing our medical care laws has zero direct effect on someone in China living by that countries laws or paying that countries taxes. I have never heard of someone in Norway/France/any other country saying "President Obama's decisions are ruining our country, get him out of there! AHH I wish I could vote." A little exagerated but you can see what I'm saying. Really the only countries we have that type of an effect on are... well the countries we're invading; then yes, Obama's (America's) decisions are affecting some parts of the world but not due to taxes, laws, programs, budgets, etc etc. I suggest you look up the word fascist, I don't even know what you mean by that; fascism is the belief in a dictatorship, anti-democratic if you sum it all up so who knows where you're going with that. I said American's opinions are the only ones that matter, because they are the ones who can make the difference by voting for someone else, you don't agree with that? You're saying if all of France hates Barrack Obama, their opinion matters when it comes to keeping him as President? No, I think you can agree on that. So when I say American's opinions are what actually dictates whether he stays or goes, it's true so who cares what the guy from ____________ says. Can you comprehend that?

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The logic is simple; if you don't like our leaders then vote for someone else. If you are American and didn't bother to vote (let your voice be heard) but instead come on to a message board and post about how much you hate our leaders, what does that do? It does nothing. Anyone can have an opinion, that's a given, and no one can take that away but we're not talking about that at all. It is not a difficult thing to understand, maybe. Any American, regardless of where they are have the opportunity and right to vote. President Obama cuttings funds from our school system, raising taxes, or even changing our medical care laws has zero direct effect on someone in China living by that countries laws or paying that countries taxes. I have never heard of someone in Norway/France/any other country saying "President Obama's decisions are ruining our country, get him out of there! AHH I wish I could vote." A little exagerated but you can see what I'm saying. Really the only countries we have that type of an effect on are... well the countries we're invading; then yes, Obama's (America's) decisions are affecting some parts of the world but not due to taxes, laws, programs, budgets, etc etc. I suggest you look up the word fascist, I don't even know what you mean by that; fascism is the belief in a dictatorship, anti-democratic if you sum it all up so who knows where you're going with that. I said American's opinions are the only ones that matter, because they are the ones who can make the difference by voting for someone else, you don't agree with that? You're saying if all of France hates Barrack Obama, their opinion matters when it comes to keeping him as President? No, I think you can agree on that. So when I say American's opinions are what actually dictates whether he stays or goes, it's true so who cares what the guy from ____________ says. Can you comprehend that?
    Nice side stepping of my question and the point that was being made by the way but listen you need to chill out abit and stop getting so flustered about this issue. You do not dictate who has an opinion on what just because YOU believe that they don't fit your own criteria (as written in your earlier comment). Eg someone english according to you cannot have an opinion on Obama so they should shut up and thats that apparently? By the way there are many definitions and contexts of the word fascist. If you really did not understand what was meant by it in my comment then It's unlikely I can explain it to you.

I'm sorry also you appear to have such a black and white understanding of the world. It's alot more complicated then that. Also how can Americans living in remote places in the world with limited or no internet access actually vote then? (You did say any American anywhere can vote?) Or how about the fact people around the world who want American troops out of Iraq (Like Obama said he would) or getting rid of Guantamino bay (Again like he said he would). People actually care about others regardless of nationality so when a man of another country promises to do something about it but dosen't then people quite rightfully will talk about him negatively. You were basically telling someone to shut up on this forum because of his nationality and inability to vote. It dosen't work that way just because you reason in your own mind it should be that way. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Also I never mentioned France or said French people's opinions are on par with Americans? Also with all due respect you should learn to comphrehend other people's comments before mouthing off to others about the same thing.

What I can comprehend that you are a very rude and disrespectfull individual. That you obviously have alot of anger issues in my opinion and that you have blown up this thread and started shit with people over basically nothing. What have you actually achieved with this negativity? Your bad attitude goes against the spirit of 10th Planet. Thats not how we treat each other in this place or in life. If you do not contribute positively here then the mods may decide that you will not be able to contribute at all. Think about that next time you decide to try and dictate who can say what on this forum.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Array

School
    None
    This is a discussion. Just because we don't agree on things doesn't mean someone is being disrespectful. Don't make this in to something it's not. There are 5 pages on this thread where people are calling each other racists, stupid, or any other type of insult and I have done none of it. The person who you are defending was disrespectful and he apologized for it, but you say nothing to him? It's ok to disagree. I am in no way angry or upset so I don't know where you are getting that from. Maybe you need to tone it down a little and re read my replies with a little less attitude. Trust me, I am very calm. Let's agree to disagree.

I managed to vote when I was deployed to Iraq with limited internet access and communication so please don't go making stuff up, it's possible. I don't know if you heard but all combat troops are now out of Iraq, since last year. Anyways, take care and hopefully you can read this reply with a little less fight and in a more friendly tone.

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    Obama wants to eat your children!!!

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    This is a discussion. Just because we don't agree on things doesn't mean someone is being disrespectful. Don't make this in to something it's not. There are 5 pages on this thread where people are calling each other racists, stupid, or any other type of insult and I have done none of it. The person who you are defending was disrespectful and he apologized for it, but you say nothing to him? It's ok to disagree. I am in no way angry or upset so I don't know where you are getting that from. Maybe you need to tone it down a little and re read my replies with a little less attitude. Trust me, I am very calm. Let's agree to disagree.

I managed to vote when I was deployed to Iraq with limited internet access and communication so please don't go making stuff up, it's possible. I don't know if you heard but all combat troops are now out of Iraq, since last year. Anyways, take care and hopefully you can read this reply with a little less fight and in a more friendly tone.
    Obviously just because someone disagrees with someone does not make them disrespectfull depending on their tone. However telling someone their opinion means nothing and that they don't have the right to comment and to stay out of this and that's it is apparently quite respectfull in your eyes. Is that the friendly tone you preach? I doubt others would agree.

Oh and it's very respectfull to accuse me of making stuff up without even bothering to check the facts. You may have been able to vote in Iraq with the Army behind you but please explain how my elderly American relatives who live in a remote town near Stockholm in Sweden with no home Internet access (and know nothing about using computers) are supposed to vote for their native President? Like I said before the world is not so black and white as you apparently seem to think it is. You also do not appear to understand the issue people around the world have with American presence in Iraq. It's not just a troop issue.

The tone of some of your comments shows an angry and frustrated tone. Saying you're not would appear to be at odds with what you have already written.

You know Frank you sound very familier so I checked your previous posts. Your first two comments with this account had abit of an attitude to them and even Jason Correia on that thread accused you of actualy being someone else. So does Jack Labarge on this one. It wouldn't suprise me if you were the poster who was known as Frank 'the man' James. Your comments show alot of similarities. Either way based on the negative comments you have made with this account I conclude it's likely a troll account so there appears to be no point to me in having anymore dialogue with you.

Array

School
    None
    It's true, your opinion means nothing with regards to keeping Mr. Obama or not; is it not true? Let's not beat around the bush, you will never have an effect on whether he stays President or not so literally, your opinion doesn't matter. Doesn't mean I don't respect it. Read the literal terms not try to decipher between the lines. Leave it alone. If your relatives do not live in the Unites States, they can never vote regardless of where they were born. It's a voting requirement to be a resident, sorry. I have no idea who Frank James is, are you saying I was on here before as someone else? You just don't know what to say anymore so now you resort to crazy lies that have nothing to do with the topic on which we were discussing in the first place. Conclude what you want, I have never been on these message boards as anybody. It was a discussion on Obama's birth certificate and it was alright until you tried to be a hero... Checking my posts, running investigations, background checks, grammar checks and etc etc, you care way too much about me over a discussion man.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    frank looks like hes angling towards the "you want gay sex with me?" line

just saw this, which you guys should enjoy regardless

p.s. frank, my answer would be yes

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    It's true, your opinion means nothing with regards to keeping Mr. Obama or not; is it not true? Let's not beat around the bush, you will never have an effect on whether he stays President or not so literally, your opinion doesn't matter. Doesn't mean I don't respect it. Read the literal terms not try to decipher between the lines. Leave it alone. If your relatives do not live in the Unites States, they can never vote regardless of where they were born. It's a voting requirement to be a resident, sorry. I have no idea who Frank James is, are you saying I was on here before as someone else? You just don't know what to say anymore so now you resort to crazy lies that have nothing to do with the topic on which we were discussing in the first place. Conclude what you want, I have never been on these message boards as anybody. It was a discussion on Obama's birth certificate and it was alright until you tried to be a hero... Checking my posts, running investigations, background checks, grammar checks and etc etc, you care way too much about me over a discussion man.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Mr Frank 'the troll' James!! Sorry I couldn't resist another reply as your post was so funny!!

You're confused arn't you now? Firstly you never said to me my opinion didn't matter it was to another poster called Karim remember? You have a funny way of respecting people's opinions by telling them it dosen't matter and to basically shut up because they are not American? Quite an odd concept of respect you have there Mr troll!!

lol it was you that said any American, regardless of where they are have the opportunity and right to vote. When I questioned you on that you started going on about how you voted in Iraq and called me a liar yet now you backtrack and say that now you can't apparently vote unless you reside on U.S soil? Hmmm slightly contradicting yourself there wouldn't you say?

Now now don't act all butthurt because your identity has been discovered Mr James. I'm no hero but still have plenty to say!!! Grammar checks, back ground checks and running an investigation on you? lol what are you on about?? like I said chill dude it's alright yeah? lol Anyone who reads your posts knows that no-one would just randomly join a Jiu-jitsu forum and behave like that. Your first 2 posts are a dead give away. You got caught end of story. It's quite funny really

Yep Karim it definetly looks like he is angling toward the gay sex with me line!! You're very generous for saying yes to him!! I'ii have to pass on that thanks LOL!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast