Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.

Here's my fight, Eddie!

I get winded pretty bad... Turns out I have pneumonia... That plus being fat haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXp7j...e_gdata_player

Constructive criticism welcome!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Nice.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    mad props and great finish! way to have the balls to get out there and rep. Id like to see you drop more elbows when on top.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Correia View Post
    mad props and great finish! way to have the balls to get out there and rep. Id like to see you drop more elbows when on top.
    Yeah me too! But, they're illegal in Missouri Ammy fights

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    change diet by eating 2500 calories a day, for 1 month, then to 2000 for another month. All while swimming, running, and wreslting. in interval sprint type sets

challenging yourself is the next step forward.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by kza View Post
    change diet by eating 2500 calories a day, for 1 month, then to 2000 for another month. All while swimming, running, and wreslting. in interval sprint type sets

challenging yourself is the next step forward.
    Yeah I meant criticism on my technique... I'd appreciate it if my weight was not discussed... I know what I gotta do to change it

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Constructively speaking, In the 1st rd when both fighters are fresh, I would say it was a bad idea to spin for that armbar because it's low % and positioning is more important and you lost position because he still had a ton of energy and then you used a lot of energy fending off that Key lock/Americana and dealing with his weight eventually you got the sweep but it looked deep for a sec, if you stay in side control just a little longer throw some knees to the body you probably wear him down a little bit that armbar becomes higher % and you finish in the 1st, The only other thing is in the 2nd when you put knee on belly try and remember to have the knee that's not on the belly off the ground so he has to support your entire weight, it didn't matter because at that point he was gassed and just let you mount but for future. Anyways Great sub! Nice gang sign.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    Constructively speaking, In the 1st rd when both fighters are fresh, I would say it was a bad idea to spin for that armbar because it's low % and positioning is more important and you lost position because he still had a ton of energy and then you used a lot of energy fending off that Key lock/Americana and dealing with his weight eventually you got the sweep but it looked deep for a sec, if you stay in side control just a little longer throw some knees to the body you probably wear him down a little bit that armbar becomes higher % and you finish in the 1st, The only other thing is in the 2nd when you put knee on belly try and remember to have the knee that's not on the belly off the ground so he has to support your entire weight, it didn't matter because at that point he was gassed and just let you mount but for future. Anyways Great sub! Nice gang sign.
    Thanks bro! I appreciate the input!

great job controlling your opponent. I liked what you did at 3:52 when he was trying to keep you from hitting him.

Array

School
    GB southampton
    Good job man, nice finish!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast