Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The only person I have ever heard that didn't like Hangover was an old lady at a YMCA in Indianapolis and now maiajuijitsu, you are definitely in the super minority with that buddy, Hangover fucking ruled
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Robert Sevigny

i dunno guys, the best part was the kid inside the police station his reaction while taking a photo was priceless, it was dry and long and drawn out i suspect it being poor casting but meh "to each their own" as i always say

maiajuijitsu, you are definitely in the super minority with that buddy, Hangover fucking ruled
    sometimes its OKAY to be in the super minority ! if i see the sequel it might be playing on showtime orrrr forced at a friends house

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by maiajuijitsu View Post
    i dunno guys, the best part was the kid inside the police station his reaction while taking a photo was priceless, it was dry and long and drawn out i suspect it being poor casting but meh "to each their own" as i always say

sometimes its OKAY to be in the super minority ! if i see the sequel it might be playing on showtime orrrr forced at a friends house
    We were entertained, you weren't. It's okay to be in the super minority if you think it's okay to suck!

Robert Sevigny

:-( but but but i dont suck!!!

Hey now. Not everyone has the same sense of humor and has to think that Hangover was the greatest movie. Some people obviously liked the Madea movies, or they wouldn't have made so f**king many of them.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    Hey now. Not everyone has the same sense of humor and has to think that Hangover was the greatest movie. Some people obviously liked the Madea movies, or they wouldn't have made so f**king many of them.
    I actually went to the movies and watched the Maeda movie that came out a year ago, I was shocked at how bad it was, there wasn't one thing funny about that movie, it was disgusting
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I absolutely loved his appearance on Bill Maher! Pure gold!

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    So many people don't know "Out Cold", and it came out in 2001. A different kind of Zach Galifinakis character than we see in "The Hangover", but hysterical nonetheless. If you haven't seen the entire movie, I recommend it highly, it's pretty hilarious.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Judson Swart View Post
    DAMMIT JUDSON! this is my fav as well!

Robert Sevigny

i like to think comedy died after 2004 with Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, films today remind me of terrible bands/music and the people from the movie "Idiocracy" with luke wilson lol YAY EARTH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast