Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shitty weekdend

shitty weekdend

lost a tourny ,my plants where murdered ,and now i have to find a place to live... Dont mean to get all faggy on you guys now but it seems like 10th planet is all i have everyone is turning there backs to me just not going my way right now.....also i would like to say sorry to Sensei Herzog and Ian Quinto i blew up on you guys i was actting like a winny bitch am sorry fellas times are rough but i shouldn't turn on my brothers in arms sorry 10th Planet Famliy

im here for u dude
    i know how u feel, every time i feel upset or pissed i can always find joy in this thread talking about jj

Hope you show up to class this morning man. Sounds like you need to get some good rolling in and I'm probably due for a good ass whipping.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    No worries brotha, I hope things start going your way.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini Dave View Post
    lost a tourny ,my plants where murdered ,and now i have to find a place to live... Dont mean to get all faggy on you guys now but it seems like 10th planet is all i have everyone is turning there backs to me just not going my way right now.....also i would like to say sorry to Sensei Herzog and Ian Quinto i blew up on you guys i was actting like a winny bitch am sorry fellas times are rough but i shouldn't turn on my brothers in arms sorry 10th Planet Famliy
    stay focus'd homie, figure out your next move then venture forth
    no matter how mad you get, never bite the hand that feeds you because in the end its not the owner
    its yourself your truely mad at and dragging others down isnt right
    we love yah UNCONDITIONALY remember that

thanks guys i really didnt know anyone would respond it means alot to me if anyone can help let me know i have no job,no money,i cant drive because i have a history with seizures,am going to have to drop out of school,and i cant pay to go to 10th planet anymore......if anyone can help ill live anywhere and work anywhere even if have to be a gym bum and work there to pay for training if you hear something please let me know "help me obi wan your my only hope"....

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Get a job man, you gotta have a job. I'm a server, I hate my job. It pays bill and allows me to train therefore I put forth effort and maintain said job. Fuck jiu jitsu until you get a job bro, invest all your energy in that. the only person you can really depend on is yourself so go get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Get a job man, you gotta have a job. I'm a server, I hate my job. It pays bill and allows me to train therefore I put forth effort and maintain said job. Fuck jiu jitsu until you get a job bro, invest all your energy in that. the only person you can really depend on is yourself so go get it.
    thanks for the motivation brother man

as fast as i throw it out there shit starts to get better took care of the guys who killed my plants,have a place to live,the state is going to pay for school and am getting assistence fro the gov.for my disability things are looking better i go to fight for my driver licence next week and i am more determend now then ever thank you to everyone that responed to this thread thank you for all your kind words!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast