Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    class.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Dear thom12,
    your, Eddie's one win over Royler is keeping all his schools together is as faulty as it can get.
    Do you really believe that hundreds of students are training under Eddie Bravo's system just because he tapped out Royler one time?
    Do you think if you take that win away all these people are gonna leave? I did not know that Eddie tapped out Royler Gracie until I watched one of his DVD's however I was using his lockdown+oldschool sweep way before I even saw that DVD and on top of all that I do not even train under Eddie Bravo. I train at a traditional, mostly GI, very hard to get belted classic bazilian style jiu-jitsu school. Not Gracie's, but much more close to it than Eddie's system.

So please take your biased and arguments somewhere else or do some critical thinking about things before you actually post them. Educated people usually have that but it looks like you missed that "small" detail.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    hahaha this is the funnest shit lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post

I made this in about 5 Mins... complete rough draft.
    anyone interested in a final product? I'd make all proceeds go to the "Save a Romie" Fund haha
    Love it!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    lol
    feeeeew, I was beginning to think no one got it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by thom12 View Post
    Royler Gracie has competed in the black-belt ranks for 20 years. Himself along with Marcelo Garcia are the only people to win the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship (ADCC) three consecutive years. And he is a 4x world champion. Eddie Bravo has ZERO ADCC's and ZERO world championships. So I highly doubt Royler is scared. How everyone on this forum can sit there and think Bravo is the greatest jiu jitsu competitor in the world, and can beat anyone, when in fact he has never won any major world championships, is very mind blowing to me. The fact is in the first fight, Royler got caught. It happens to everyone. But everyone is so quick to forget what happened to Eddie in the finals. He was completely destroyed by Leo. SO bad, that he has never competed again. So suck on that for a little while. Ban me if you want, through your little bitch fits, but Im right. So F U all.

Poof!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    what happened to the Gracie challenge where if you beat him you get 10 grand?

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    what happened to the Gracie challenge where if you beat him you get 10 grand?
    Good point. If he taps out Rorion 5 times in a row then he'll have the money to pay off Royler.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Good point. If he taps out Rorion 5 times in a row then he'll have the money to pay off Royler.

ya the only thing is that i think it has to be a street fight, is Eddie any good in the street?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast