Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Array

School
    Infinite MMA Australia
    Hell yeah im down, this match needs to happen! I hope it is finalised with enough time for me to still buy a ticket to fly over there :/

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    Fuck what a ratboy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    With as much respect as possible, Fuck That Lame ass, Time to go Old School on that mofo. My suggestion: Eddie and all the 10th pl Black Belts as well as everyone from HQ and any UFC/MMA fighters that rep 10th pl need to walk into Roylers gym in San Diego, cameras on and issue the no time limit or points, sub only challenge match on the spot, Screw ADCC, but if you want to, drop 25k on the mat and say winner gets that. We should do this next week, I'm free. Who wants to carpool?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    With as much respect as possible, Fuck That Lame ass, Time to go Old School on that mofo. My suggestion: Eddie and all the 10th pl Black Belts as well as everyone from HQ and any UFC/MMA fighters that rep 10th pl need to walk into Roylers gym in San Diego, cameras on and issue the no time limit or points, sub only challenge match on the spot, Screw ADCC, but if you want to, drop 25k on the mat and say winner gets that. We should do this next week, I'm free. Who wants to carpool?
    oooooooooooooooooh shit just got REAL!

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    You know this isn't WWE, right?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    I know it's not WWE smart ass.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracie_Challenge

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Personally I think that is a fucking great idea!!!! I mean isn't that what Royler used to do with his clan back in the day? I also like the idea of having no time limit and submissions only. Surely Royler can take it as well as dishing it out? Having this on camara at his Gym would be legenadary!

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Royler is probably planning to be there. He probably wants Eddie to think the fight may not happen, so that Eddie wont train as hard. Then, Royler will accept sometime close to the fight date. That'd be a chickenshit move. Hope Eddie trains anyway!

the weird thing is renzo wouldnt pull a booty move like that, i always admired the gracies cause of thier willingness to fight any style out there as well as any mma fighter. this move by royler is so ungracie like, if helio was still alive hed prolly bitch slap royler for this. it aint like roylers hurting for cash, i thought honor of the family name was really important for the gracies. im pretty sure the other gracies are prolly thinking hes ducking eddie also, maybe royler will say he got injured and try to get roger to take his place. id pay to see that also

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast