10th Planet Riverside
    It's all about fun and giggles
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeCunningham View Post
    Is there anyone here on the forum who actually buys into this?
    Unfortunately Lee, the belief in a magic being has seeped deep into the fabric of world society. So yes. =(. I'm sure some have. But hey, just imagine how happy they'll be when they're still alive next day =D.

50 minutes left fellas

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    ^^^ for us maybe lol what time zone are the predictions on? or if they just say 6pm is it GMT? either way i think it's bollocks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Woods View Post
    ^^^ for us maybe lol what time zone are the predictions on? or if they just say 6pm is it GMT? either way i think it's bollocks lol
    Haha it was supposed to start at 6pm in Australia I'm not there now so I don't know if it's happened or not lol

Array

School
    well i'm in cairns we're pretty bulletproof up here lol 5 cyclones in 3 years and an earthquake.... but there's nothing on the news and we still have tv reception so....so far so good hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Woods View Post
    well i'm in cairns we're pretty bulletproof up here lol 5 cyclones in 3 years and an earthquake.... but there's nothing on the news and we still have tv reception so....so far so good hahaha
    Haha yeah my mates from Melbourne are chatting away on facebook so seems like everything is good haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Everything is fine in New Zealand lol nearly 9pm lol Some people are saying the rapture will happen between 6 and 10 pm lol
    So far so good LOL

I wonder when people will stop believing what's in that book full of silly nonsense...

Array

School
    never.... next we must beware of the apocolypse in 2012 lol....that book forgive the pun is gospel to too many people.... i look at it like the millenium scare.... i was 13 and lost my virginity that night.... hopeefully i can have another amazing experiance in 2012 i'll go for a grading on that day hahaha

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    still fine in the UK....but it's still early i guess only 10am here. I'll get back to you if it starts here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast