Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mts 22 :(

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Don't change a thing! I love the way the format keeps the episodes from getting boring and stale! You guys do a great job! Keep up the quality work and thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I appreciate your criticism. I am certainly aware that there's no way I can put together a show and have 100% of the people enjoy it. I'm happy with 50% loving it, to me that's a success.

Remember, no one is paying for the reality portion of the show, all that ends up on YouTube for free. You are paying $4.99 a month to watch EVERY technique taught at HQ and I think that's a pretty damn good deal.

Thank you very much for the support!
    I think the approval rating is way above the 50% mark.

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    i can't wait go pro and start watching and learning from them... i've just tonight quit my gracie JJ class so when the dvd's and books arrive and i have access to these videos i'm going to be very exctied p.s i think marijuana helps in the learning process i don't know if it's just me personally but it helps me "zone in" to everything being said and done

p.s dude from newcastle... i'd get used to local bud before gettin' on the Cali level stuff... i have smoked everywehere i've ever travelled and i'm originally from england (liverpool) myself....get ready lol coz if you get a bag that originated from san jose... you'll be paralyzed haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345