Array

School
    Salem

Hey guys! Hope everything is going good!

Was registered with the original site before it got moved over here. Been doing Jiu Jitsu off and on for awhile now. But the bug has bit me fully. Got Jiu Jitsu University, Drill to Win, Mastering the Rubber Guard. Pretty much a bookworm. xP Follow all the sites like Fightworks podcast, Meerkatsu, and of coarse 10th planet.

Been following you guys and Eddie Bravo for awhile now. Straight creeper status haha! Was bummed I didn't get a chance to make it for his seminar up in Portland but it was outside my budget for the moment. At any rate I wanted to finally stop in and say hey! See how the Jiu Jitsu family is doing!

Also quick questions if I may be so bold. What are some good flexibility routines that you guys follow on a day to day basis? My knee has been having twinging pain from when I roll and I'm not sure if its cause I'm out of shape or from improper stretching. Also, What would you say are some moves some white belts should master? I seem to be lacking in sweeps. This is for no gi btw! x)

Thanks ahead of time and hope everyone is well!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Welcome to the forum and club!!!! I just caught the grappling bug myself recently.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Hip bump sweep full guard with posture, scissor sweep from open guard. old school/electric chair/half and half/mechanic from lockdown, omoplata sweep from the basic path, the toss from armbar setup/flower sweep. Also butterfly game is crucial so Jean Jacques sweep and different variations.

Array

School
    Salem
    All right thanks man! I remember seeing the Jean Jacques sweep in this book so I'll def start trying that out a long with the others you recommended. Thanks again for the help :]