Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I'm kinda surprised at some of the pics that were made:

Wanderlei - maybe with a time machine
    Frankie Edgar- he's got sharp boxing footwork but we still don't know if it's cuz BJs falling off. Normaly if somebody could cut through BJ you'd think he'd cut through Maynard as well. I like him but he shouldn't be listed anywhere near the top 5 yet.
    Shane Carwin: He's got really powerful, straight, compact punches... but his footwork doesn't exist and his leg kicks are somewhere with his footwork. Dangerous guy but not top 5
    Junior DS: Good footwork and has a good powerful snap on his punches... but his straights are still pretty loopy which is what you see in a lot of lower quality mma striking.
    And we still dont know what kinda chin JDS or Carwin has!! Brock was the beast until his face finally got tested.
    Pat Berry: He could be / maybe should be.. but he isn't doing it for whatever reason.
    Cro-Cop: I don't know what the fuck happened to that dude.. but whatever happened did not land him in the top 5
    Vitor: I understand vitor being in there cuz of his hand speed... but if people are watching closely enough to pick up on how impressive his hand speed is then how come Guillard isn't making many lists.
    And did someboyd compare Chail Sonnen to Overeem! Overeem is no fucken joke... sonnen kinda is
    And I really really hope that all the "Tank" comments were in good fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    So what are your picks then?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    So what are your picks then?
    already listed #37 pg.4

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    #1 Anderson Silva
    #2 Alistair Overeem (Alistair and Anderson could both be 1st/2nd)
    #3 Dominick Cruz
    #4 Fedor Emelianenko
    #5 Chuck Liddell
    Guess it's all up to personal taste - as guys like Pettis, Jones, Carwin, Velasquez, Edgar, Penn, Dos Santos, Evans... They could all be top 5, just depends who looks stylish while they do it to you :P

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I'm kinda surprised at some of the pics that were made:

Wanderlei - maybe with a time machine
    Frankie Edgar- he's got sharp boxing footwork but we still don't know if it's cuz BJs falling off. Normaly if somebody could cut through BJ you'd think he'd cut through Maynard as well. I like him but he shouldn't be listed anywhere near the top 5 yet.
    Shane Carwin: He's got really powerful, straight, compact punches... but his footwork doesn't exist and his leg kicks are somewhere with his footwork. Dangerous guy but not top 5
    Junior DS: Good footwork and has a good powerful snap on his punches... but his straights are still pretty loopy which is what you see in a lot of lower quality mma striking.
    And we still dont know what kinda chin JDS or Carwin has!! Brock was the beast until his face finally got tested.
    Pat Berry: He could be / maybe should be.. but he isn't doing it for whatever reason.
    Cro-Cop: I don't know what the fuck happened to that dude.. but whatever happened did not land him in the top 5
    Vitor: I understand vitor being in there cuz of his hand speed... but if people are watching closely enough to pick up on how impressive his hand speed is then how come Guillard isn't making many lists.
    And did someboyd compare Chail Sonnen to Overeem! Overeem is no fucken joke... sonnen kinda is
    And I really really hope that all the "Tank" comments were in good fun.
    what do you mean he isnt doing it? HD just needs more fights, if you look at technique alone he's clearly better than fedor or overeem. His power isn't much of a concern for me cause most of his ufc fights he's out weighed by atleast 15-20lbs. Headkicks like jesus christo, leg kicks like yowzers penny, and the hands....quick powerful jabs from either stance...great accuracy on all shots, its always been his ground game thats fluckdem haha

lol i would love to see allistair get kod by pat barry

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678