Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Just my little input on this. A guy I train with who is a 40+ year old machine swears by raw egg and fruit juice blended for 1 second in a blender as a post workout drink. I've been doing it for two weeks and I'm sold. He also got me into Chia Seeds. Same seeds as a Chia pet. They are amazing for long sustainable energy. You just take a small hand-full of them and crush them up, wisp them in some fruit juice for like 5 min and then let it sit and gel up. Eat a small spoonful whenever you feel tired throughout the day. Been using them for pre-workout and mid-day with my lunch. I would say I work out way more than most people(running 25+ miles a week with a full gym routine and MMA practice) and eating sensible meals with 4 raw eggs and juice post workout and Chia Seeds pre-workout have done wonders for me. Recently I have been reading about black rice....thinking of a "black diet" dinner (black rice, black beans and a lean meat).

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Just my little input on this. A guy I train with who is a 40+ year old machine swears by raw egg and fruit juice blended for 1 second in a blender as a post workout drink. I've been doing it for two weeks and I'm sold. He also got me into Chia Seeds. Same seeds as a Chia pet. They are amazing for long sustainable energy. You just take a small hand-full of them and crush them up, wisp them in some fruit juice for like 5 min and then let it sit and gel up. Eat a small spoonful whenever you feel tired throughout the day. Been using them for pre-workout and mid-day with my lunch. I would say I work out way more than most people(running 25+ miles a week with a full gym routine and MMA practice) and eating sensible meals with 4 raw eggs and juice post workout and Chia Seeds pre-workout have done wonders for me. Recently I have been reading about black rice....thinking of a "black diet" dinner (black rice, black beans and a lean meat).
    This sounds really interesting, thanks for this info. Ch ch ch chia!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Whats up with Dolce?

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I have had a lot of success with the Eat This Not That books /website. It gives you the healthiest choices and allows you the freedom to eat like you want but make the most nutritionally sound decisions instead of following a structured diet plan. They have information on eating out, cooking, and supermarket shopping.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Dolce's living lean is dope.
    One of my guys is trying it out and has dropped 9 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. And he only rolls 2x a week
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Gold Country Jiu Jitsu
    If you have a farmers market near by I would go there for produce. You can get fruits and veggies in bulk really cheap. I went last weekend and for 25 bucks I was able to stock up for a full week and this is with four kids who eat like cows!

As of now I don't have much of a diet plan per say but I have cut out all processed food, soda, almost all sugar and salt. I drink mostly water with a bit ice iced tea. I eat my three meals with three snacks a day in between. I am slowly changing my eating habits so it becomes a life style!

If not for jiu jitsu I probably would not care. Jiu jitsu has helped me quit smoking, has changed my eating habits and is a huge stress reliever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234