Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I am not happy. First it is actually 10thplanet Bellevue, which was an hour drive from my house, but because I am a fan of Eddie and the system I was/am willing to deal with that. I was going to sign up today, so I could start kicking all your asses, but the hole in the wall wasn't even open. I read the sign on the door and there are only a few hours a week where actual 10thplanet jj is practiced. I really don't want to go sign up at another gym, but this was a huge disappointment. Are all 10thplanet gyms like 10thplanet "Omaha"? I would hope not. I am not sure what to do now. Could someone give me some positive news?
    Positive news is : You found the right spot if you wanna train at the best gym in Omaha

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I've taught 4 seminars at 10th Planet Omaha. Derek is one of my top affiliates. His team SMASHES the local jiu jitsu scene EVERY time they compete. 10th Planet Omaha is VERY spacious, it is by no means a "dungeon", maybe it appeared small because the lights were out and because they're closed on Fridays.

Derek is also one of the coolest moon instructors I have, I love that dude. 10th Planet Omaha kicks serious ass, and is home to Ant, arguably the best 10th Planet teen on the planet, can't wait to see the video of 3rd Eye at Derek's
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by john botello View Post
    Positive news is : You found the right spot if you wanna train at the best gym in Omaha
    Funny thing is, when I first read the thread title, I thought it was going to have something to do with actual singing. o.0

Array

School
    Ronin
    Please video guys it will be entertaining as hell and probably help 3rd eyes rep.
    formerly known as jmw0582

dont know if you guys are trolling or not bout this vid
    are u guys wanting a vid just so u guys can laugh at him getting choked out?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Please video guys it will be entertaining as hell and probably help 3rd eyes rep.
    I think I am going to start working out. I have two days.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    dont know if you guys are trolling or not bout this vid
    are u guys wanting a vid just so u guys can laugh at him getting choked out?
    I don't think anybody actually wishes 3rdEye any harm and I think everybody would respect him for actually putting some time onto the mats.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I don't think anybody actually wishes 3rdEye any harm and I think everybody would respect him for actually putting some time onto the mats.
    i wish vicious anal rape upon him (filmed of course). but as long as you buy him breakfast first and dinner afterwards its all good in my book.
    sorry champ, i need new footage to fap too. . .

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    This
    formerly known as jmw0582

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok now i get it
    i thought u guys just wanted to laugh at him since he pissed you guys off so much

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast