Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent E. View Post
    inb4apictureofpigsflying
    stop

stop following me

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Dude. Dont flatter yourself and stfu. You are seriously 'that guy'. Ya know? Never wanted to be him huh? Not too late. Didnt you post a thread apologizing for blurting every dumb thing that pops in your head, followed by posting every dumb thing in your head? Ive bin on this site longer than you've known about jj so I aint followin shit, your literally injecting yourself through my cornea 1,238 times and by the time grow up and realize how annoying you are(never?) I will have facepalmed myself into mental retardation. Then at least ill be at peace.

Its just. I remember a forum before Brent E. and Robert. Yeah. It was nice.

bobby, stop following me

Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Don't worry they will remove those 12 inches of your intestine at the academy.
    Through your face!!!! HA! You forgot...remove that length of intestine through his face!

Seriously though...

The best lesson you can and hopefully have learned now is humility. Public humiliation has a way of making great students. Especially when they have a great attitude to start but just don't understand how things work. That's kind of how I have viewed your first post in this thread. Remember this very important lesson and pass it on to every student that makes a similar error that you have. Good luck at Omaha!

bobby, stop following me
    Dude no one is following you! The only way to not see your idiotic posts is to leave this forum. You are definitely the most annoying member on thiS forum I just wish you said more aggressive type of shit so I could have reason to start a petition to get you banned because trust me no one would come to your rescue like they did 3rdeye.

U also follow me and wont leave me alone

U also follow me and wont leave me alone
    Are you retarded? Like do you actually have some sort of disorder? Because in that case I'll be more tolerant.

Ok u must not know how to read english
    I told u not to read my posts not hard to do

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast