School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    "then they lived happily ever after, The End"
    and then robert logged in... DUN DUN DUNNN

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    More importantly I'm not on the map anymore and I'm having sleepless nights about it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Justin, there are right ways and wrong ways to respond to someones inquiry, while your representing 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu, please make sure you do so respectfully, it reflects upon all of us, and many of has have clawed tooth and nail to get our credibility where it is today. We all have bad days, I can only hope that you were having one when you responded. Please consider that your representing something/someone other than yourself when doing so while under the 10th Planet banner.
    Honestly, the same can be directed towards Kendell. He should have done the proper thing by asking other moon instructors or Eddie privately before coming on here and claiming we are imposters.

All I can say is this, for one, we all dont talk or type like Justin Credible, AKA, Joe Black. Most of us actually talk normal And two, yes we are legit. Gary is 100% legit. He has a great reputation in Indy and surrounding cities as he has been in Martial Arts and fight promoting for many years.

Like Jon, Eddie, and Herzog said, we are back on track and will be making a name for ourselves soon. We havent been very active on this forum for the very fact that we want to come on here knowing with the ability to represent well and that hasnt been able to happen with the financial situation we were in. We are not on the list of Moons for that reason. Because in all honesty, we still are not official until we get back on that list.

Sorry for the confusion...and I promise we will keep Joe Black aka Justin Credible on a leash. He is a 6'4', 260lb black man, straight from the HOOD! He was recently in a bad car accident and he hasnt been training so his pussy hurts.

P.S.
    Change your fucking profile name to your real name Justin Credible!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham

Honestly, the same can be directed towards Kendell. He should have done the proper thing by asking other moon instructors or Eddie privately before coming on here and claiming we are imposters.

Let me get this straight. Some dude, before asking in here respectfully whether someone is official or not, started e mailing the Indianapolis rep with insults and accusation?? Call me an old softy, but you sir are a class A douche. Have a nice day.

Array

School
    Ronin
    It was a two sided screw up and I don't think anybody would be apposed to the mods making the thread go away. So newcomers or outsiders don't think "thats how 10 do".
    formerly known as jmw0582

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post

All I can say is this, for one, we all dont talk or type like Justin Credible, AKA, Joe Black. Most of us actually talk normal And two, yes we are legit. Gary is 100% legit. He has a great reputation in Indy and surrounding cities as he has been in Martial Arts and fight promoting for many years.

Like Jon, Eddie, and Herzog said, we are back on track and will be making a name for ourselves soon. We havent been very active on this forum for the very fact that we want to come on here knowing with the ability to represent well and that hasnt been able to happen with the financial situation we were in. We are not on the list of Moons for that reason. Because in all honesty, we still are not official until we get back on that list.

Sorry for the confusion...and I promise we will keep Joe Black aka Justin Credible on a leash. He is a 6'4', 260lb black man, straight from the HOOD! He was recently in a bad car accident and he hasnt been training so his pussy hurts.

P.S.
    i didnt want to go on the fritz asking about it. honestly, i bet this stuff is out there a lot. I checked the affiliate schools list, checked the old 10PJJ Indy Address, then finally the address listed on the facebook group. The Addy for 10PJJ Indy was different than the one listed on FB, so I assumed someone was trying to ride the coat-tails of a recently closed 10PJJ Indy. That's why I asked WHY they listed themselves like that. Once I got the aggressive response that I did...it was time to point out the "Imposter"

i mean hey, look at the facts-
    I update a map that lists hundreds of practitioners, 30 schools and a few hotboxes. I see something on FB that doesnt go with any list or any address of an old school. Then I ask them about it...what would you do?

I'm GLAD it WAS a school not an imposter. but you need to update your listings... or at MINIMUM update the Group page to have the correct addy for the old school.
    And just an FYI- I'm not an official 10th Planet Instructor, or school. I'll get there, with time but I'm not. Just want to make sure no one is confusing that. I'm just a keyboard dork who trains and teaches. So when I say 10th Planet, I represent a fan of the system, not an actual arm.

I'm sorry if I did offend anyone, not my intent. Just trying to protect the family Glad things worked out in the end.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    It was a two sided screw up and I don't think anybody would be apposed to the mods making the thread go away. So newcomers or outsiders don't think "thats how 10 do".
    im fine with this like i said, it worked out in the end

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post

P.S.
    How the hell are you doing Joe Black? How is that flexibility coming along? As soon as Joe D said 6'4 260lb black man, I said hey I remember that guy! I rolled with you at 10th Planet Indy's Affiliation in '09. Hope you get back at it soon!

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Thanks alot 4 using my real name Joe U know I got warrents out 4 me this is why I use my alias jeez !! !! !! and I was NEVER EVER 260 the highest I've ever weight was 255 tops LoL

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    as 4 the rest of you, lets let this be water under the bridge I agree it was a 2sided skrewup but lets let bygones be bygones and call it a day . . .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast