Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should i...?

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Don't let Eric or anybody bully or pressure you into anything Emir. If you like them both, great. As long as they're both great places to train with nice and patient people, then great. You win either way. I for one won't judge you for choosing one over the other.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    I give up. Some of you guys are funny. I look at 10P like a big family and we should support one another. We are our own lifeline and should be like a brotherhood. Yet some of you guys are guiding him wrongly in my opinion. Its kinda like being in the market for a car and you have a brother that sells the car you want but you want to buy from someone else because they won the top salesperson award. No way I would ever give business to someone else then to my own family and I think of this scenario the same way. I would support my brother and his school. And Im not trying to bully anyone, its called loyalty

I say decide what you primarily want to train in. Gi or Nogi. Also you can always cross train from time to time. Sounds like you have the luxury of two great schools close by to take advantage of.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    There's loyalty and there's being a bully. You telling Emir not to post on this forum again if he chooses another school is bullying and worst.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Both instructers are great the 10th planet location i would be gong to is indeed the hartford one, the black belt at the other acedamy i was talkng about is Andrew Calandrelli

Array

School
    Soul Fighters Academy / Best Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    If you dont choose the 10th Planet instructor then and Im only speaking for myself of course when I say don't ever post on this site again. I wish I had a 10th Planet by my house. Youre lucky enough to have one, Purple belt, black belt or whatever. We all know there isnt that much of a gap between the two belts. And youre questioning it. Why are you even on this site if youre not a 10th planet flag bearer. My partners all think Im crazy because I compete at tourneys with a 10th planet tshirt on. But I believe 10P is the pinnacle of jiu jitsu and Im not afraid to let the world know
    What???

I think you are trying a little too hard to convince the guy to go with 10th Planet. There is a world of difference between a purple belt and a legit Black Belt. Also, there are more than 3 BB's in the world worth training under.

A good percentage of the people on this forum train somewhere other than a 10th Planet moon, so I think it's a bit rough to tell a 13 year old that he should never post on the site again if he doesn't choose 10th P Hartford.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    There's loyalty and there's being a bully. You telling Emir not to post on this forum again if he chooses another school is bullying and worst.
    I didnt threaten him or anything, i just think if you dont support the system and its school owners then why be on this site.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by leach_jeffrey View Post
    What???

I think you are trying a little too hard to convince the guy to go with 10th Planet. There is a world of difference between a purple belt and a legit Black Belt. Also, there are more than 3 BB's in the world worth training under.

A good percentage of the people on this forum train somewhere other than a 10th Planet moon, so I think it's a bit rough to tell a 13 year old that he should never post on the site again if he doesn't choose 10th P Hartford.
    Most of us dont train at a 10P because there arent any by our houses. If there was one by my house I would be there in a second. Again in my opinion, what im saying and you guys are taking out odf context is why be on this site if you dont support the system and its school owners

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    well its not completely necessary to train at a 10th planet gym to support the system... the black belt guy looks alright from the info available. as long as he doesnt look down on 10th planet or anything like that, there isnt really a problem...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast