Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

10th Planet Target

My sifu would probably be the first to agree that I am one of the most stubborn, hardheaded jackasses that he has ever had the pleasure of working with. And for nearly four years I have been repping 10th Planet, in Florida, without the slightest glimpse of hope. While having a Gracie "G" on your chest, commands respect, my worn out, off white Nibiru has been a target... a bulls eye. But over the course of time and the ups and downs, as 10th Planet grew, so did the interest. Id hear whispers of Eddie Bravo as I walked by or someone would talk to me about rubber guard. Now as December draws closer and we ready ourselves for Chris Herzog, a few have stepped up, brave enough to wear the "target" on their chest. I recently had the plasure of rolling with our forums own Dartangan and I must say, it was a breath of fresh air. Here is a young man with 10th Planet in the veins and although a little raw, he performed at an elite level against myself and two other tournament champions, despite being outweighed by 20 and 35lbs. The possibility of 10th Planet Florida are def stronger now that another warrior faces the storm. I welcome the lighter weight on my shoulders and give props to one of our future stars.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Heck yes! Keep the faith
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Are we still talking about rubber guard?

Array

School
    We, aj? No. "them" , yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    My sifu would probably be the first to agree that I am one of the most stubborn, hardheaded jackasses that he has ever had the pleasure of working with. And for nearly four years I have been repping 10th Planet, in Florida, without the slightest glimpse of hope. While having a Gracie "G" on your chest, commands respect, my worn out, off white Nibiru has been a target... a bulls eye. But over the course of time and the ups and downs, as 10th Planet grew, so did the interest. Id hear whispers of Eddie Bravo as I walked by or someone would talk to me about rubber guard. Now as December draws closer and we ready ourselves for Chris Herzog, a few have stepped up, brave enough to wear the "target" on their chest. I recently had the plasure of rolling with our forums own Dartangan and I must say, it was a breath of fresh air. Here is a young man with 10th Planet in the veins and although a little raw, he performed at an elite level against myself and two other tournament champions, despite being outweighed by 20 and 35lbs. The possibility of 10th Planet Florida are def stronger now that another warrior faces the storm. I welcome the lighter weight on my shoulders and give props to one of our future stars.
    You sure do have a way with words man... I always feel like there should be some epic ass music playing, ya know?

Either way, good stuff.

Array

School
    Lol thanks brotha.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Live the dream Lucca! It's possible and I know first hand.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Great story!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie