Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I might just might make it sunday. I will do everything possible to make it on sunday. If i come remember i dont want anybody to make me feel special or any of that crap haha i just want to get some training in with world class instructers! God i cant wait to start training again, its killing me that im not

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    We've had to make some scheduling adjustments due to some unavoidable issues. The Sunday session is off and we'll be doing a full Saturday session instead as follows: 10 AM start (approximate) Fitness/conditioning/nutrition, 12 PM start (approximate) Muay Thai for MMA/MMA strategy, 2 PM Start (approximate) 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu.
    If there are any questions, please see me. We'll be doing an online raffle the following week or so of all of the items we obtained. It's still going to be a great day.
    Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    See you guys Saturday!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I was gonna go sunday but i cant saturday because i get back to the states saturday night... This SUCKS!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Boo! I say free privates on Sunday for Emir!!! He deserves a private seminar if at all possible

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Boo! I say free privates on Sunday for Emir!!! He deserves a private seminar if at all possible
    Have i ever told you that you have good ideas?! haha i would love that but im just thankfull that John Roderick, Chris Herzog, Phil Nurse and you guys helped set this whole thing up! For everyone going tommorow their will be some badass training. Have fun everyone!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Its today guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    The weekend went well. Good people, sharing of information, and fun later that night. Thanks to Herzog and Adam for donating their time. And I have offered some training to Emir. He'll be well taken care of.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789