Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    I never implied you didnt have a life im not even upset. I already told you that im glad you are happy with the gracie school you go to, and already said not all gracie schools are bad and you continue accusing me of lumping them together. You need to chill dude not me. I dont come here to upset people so if I offended you it wasnt my intention. its good to see you defend your school, I wouldnt expect anything less from a dedicated student. I admit my previous statements were on the broad side. And no I havnt seen ufc 1 I will check it out.
    No worrys dude I wasn't offended. I just felt some of your statements were misguided. I know you wern't implying I didn't have a life either. As I said in my post most of us have very busy lives outside BJJ so you're not the only one. Like the saying goes to understand the present you need to understand the past. Anyway let's move on from this.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMike2k9 View Post
    Oh shit. He trains at Roger's that's awesome. Roger is the only person to ever win ADCC weight division and Absolute division by submission in every match. I'm so excited he'll be returning to no-gi at ADCC this year. In the 2009 Worlds he also won every match at his weight and Absolute by sub, but he did it with the same sub. Cross choke from mount.

Roger ftw:

Yeah Roger is the man!!

But sadly because he is so busy I have only ever seen him a few times at the Academy

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    On a reply, It's like I didnt want to be asshole on the first place.
    This award situation who was leaded into me, right? And he was still
    wanna do it, right, man? The respond with numbers, so it actually happens
    are smaller in s really bad position. You can't put s me on bad position.

Array

School
    blank
    ok, so what the fuck is going on with the match? its sounding like its not going to happen anymore.

this displeases tony

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    He's got until the 10th, so time will tell.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Haha, I just realized, Eddie set the deadline to accept on the 10th...total mind blow!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Yeah Roger is the man!!

But sadly because he is so busy I have only ever seen him a few times at the Academy
    That is what I love about HQ, Eddie is there 98% of the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234