Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Post

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Happy Post

Been awhile since i posted on here, so i thought i would say hello and i love my 10th planet family
    I was busy working a factory job and hated it got really depressed ended up quitting wasn't training or anything life was awful started having bad panic attacks and such. Surprisingly enough I was listening to a JRE podcast and they were talking about depression and stuff and really made me change the way i look at things. Been a few weeks but have made some big gambles and i see them paying off. First I quit that factory 8.50 an hour and a hour and half drive each way no thank you. Second took my last $600 and spent on a heat press and some vinyl to make t-shirts, got that up and running been advertising myself more on Facebook and seem to have a lot of interest and orders coming my way. Just wanted to pretty much share with you guys where i been and that when you close your mind of to possibilities that you wont go nowhere always keep an open mind love you all

First shirt that i made today btw

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I want a Hotbox shirt. They look amazing. You going to be at the Detroit seminar? I take medium.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Depression is one of the hardest things to fight through. I know a hew people personally who suffer from it, and it can be really tough.
    Your absolute best best is to do things that take your mind away and keep your body engaged in an activity, such as Jiu Jitsu.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Depression is one of the hardest things to fight through. I know a hew people personally who suffer from it, and it can be really tough.
    Your absolute best best is to do things that take your mind away and keep your body engaged in an activity, such as Jiu Jitsu.
    Very true i have been dealing with it since i was a kid in all honesty i started seeing a counseler and have re-engaged in my training and feel soooo much better lately. Just keeping myself busy is a key to it all.

Also I do plan on being at the seminar I will make one up

Array

School
    Thanks homie. I will bring cash.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Keep your head up brother! Good things are coming. Make sure you bring an XL hotbox tshirt to the seminar for me!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlai View Post
    Keep your head up brother! Good things are coming. Make sure you bring an XL hotbox tshirt to the seminar for me!
    I will thank you very much, also i finally got your pics up on FB from the seminar my apologies for how long it took.

Array

School
    David, what kind of press is that? Are you silk-screening?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Bring one for me too! (Medium)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Impressive work on the shirt.
    Fuck depression right in its face. I used to have that shit too, took SRI's and they made me feel like I was on just a little bit of mdma. Exercise and little accomplishments cure depression or blowjobs as long as they're free.

something my dad says always helped me, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" First time I heard that it was mind blowing, I was 5. I remember siting in the truck between my dad and his buddy just tripping on that saying. It sounded cleaver and so concisely stated the world view of my people. I know its kind of rednecky but if the shoe fits . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast