Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Just added a BUNCH of new pictures from the June 25th tourny! Check em out.

"We fight from victory not for victory" excellent start guys
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

K Madden

proud of you guys! ill be down there soon enough i think its like a 10 fuckin hour drive...but im sure business will send me that way soon enough

I have no doubt that the Miami hotbox will evolve into a moon. All of you guys are always excited about jiujitsu and pushing the 10th Planet name/system. It's awesome to see this kind of enthusiasm and hard work, but it's even better to see it's paying off for you guys. Congrats on everything you guys have accomplished so quickly, especially the 7 medals d:

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Awesome, way to represent fellas.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    It's beautiful to see this idea manifesting. Sometimes I think about how surreal it is that we are where we are when only a few months ago, it was just me, the MTRG DvDs, and my desire to find training partners to practice the system with. Just a few days ago we competed! The winning was just icing on the cake to me really. Just the fact that we all have found each other and formed our black sheep no-gi jiu jitsu tribe was the real win in my opinion. The collaborative efforts of all involved here at the Miami Hotbox has such momentum. I do have 100% faith that there will be a moon here someday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Proud of your guys, keep up the excellent work, if all goes well I should be coming down to see you guys in a few months
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    1st time in Miami Zog?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    1st time in Miami Zog?
    I was there for 2 days about 7 years ago, one day before our cruise left, and the day after. Didn't do much exploring. The hotel we stayed in was awesome though.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Ive lived in miami and manhattan/bronx an equal amount of time, miami's it for me. dont know what it is but aint nothing takin me away lol

"Item 9, It's the bee's knee's"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast