Pre-cruise activities?

Hey guys, I'm flying in for the cruise on friday night and I've never been to Cali before (or the west coast...) and I've basically got two days just to chill, relax and do whatever prior to cruising on monday. So I was wondering what there was to do in around LA for the weekend, if there's something going on at HQ and if the beaches are any good. :P
    Any info helps! Thanks.

K Madden

i get in on the 2nd...staying on Venice beach. its about 5 miles north of LAX.
    ill be there and plan on hanging out with a buddy of mine, dicking around. will you have a cell? if not, i can forward you my email.
    i know we will do things. mostly just beating up children and forcing animals to do drugs, then vice versa. interested?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    plenty of shit to do in so cal, beaches like santa monica, weed everywhere, night clubs, jiujitsu, & i'm sure if you go to HQ you can get someone to use there weed card for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    i get in on the 2nd...staying on Venice beach. its about 5 miles north of LAX.
    ill be there and plan on hanging out with a buddy of mine, dicking around. will you have a cell? if not, i can forward you my email.
    i know we will do things. mostly just beating up children and forcing animals to do drugs, then vice versa. interested?
    Sweet, I'm down for that. The more the merrier! I'll give you my number through facebook... My cell should work in the US.

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    How come when I mentioned activities I got a thread full of step brother videos.... And this guy gets a pass