Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

10th Planet Bongs

Eddie has agreed to making it happen, and we should be pumping out the very first 10th Planet Bongs in the next few months.

Go to our facebook page and "LIKE" to support Molino Glass and the 10th Planet Bong line !!

Let us know what kind of designs you would like to see!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Molino...45869288795282

http://twitter.com/#!/MolinoGlass

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    a Sweet ronin one would be awesome...just sayin

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLINO GLASS BONGS View Post
    Eddie has agreed to making it happen, and we should be pumping out the very first 10th Planet Bongs in the next few months.[/URL]
    Double Post.....just sayin

With my spit shield in hand, I prepare for the bashing....
    Am I the only one who doesn't really find the connection
    between weed and 10th Planet very appealing?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G. View Post
    Double Post.....just sayin

With my spit shield in hand, I prepare for the bashing....
    Am I the only one who doesn't really find the connection
    between weed and 10th Planet very appealing?
    you're not the only one, some do like the system for the system. Me I won't lie when i started doing 10thp i didn't know a sweep from a broom, I knew I didn't want to be in "that karate gear" that was it. Eddie talked about 3 things(i remember, there's prob more) in the begining of mtrg, gi - not needed, weed- good metal- also good. And I agreed. Since then I've expanded my jiu jitsu horizons, but at the end of the day I started smoking at 13, whether it was 10thp or gracie or machado or yamasaki, I'd still smoke and i would still want a jiu jitsu themed bong. lol No need for a spit shield the stoners you might of pissed of have cottonmouth far to severe to spit anything lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Looking forward to using them!!!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    This is gonna be badass!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Cant wait.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    you're not the only one, some do like the system for the system. Me I won't lie when i started doing 10thp i didn't know a sweep from a broom, I knew I didn't want to be in "that karate gear" that was it. Eddie talked about 3 things(i remember, there's prob more) in the begining of mtrg, gi - not needed, weed- good metal- also good. And I agreed. Since then I've expanded my jiu jitsu horizons, but at the end of the day I started smoking at 13, whether it was 10thp or gracie or machado or yamasaki, I'd still smoke and i would still want a jiu jitsu themed bong. lol No need for a spit shield the stoners you might of pissed of have cottonmouth far to severe to spit anything lol
    Haha...that's probably true - I've smoked for years myself. Admittedly, I have
    been slowing that down quite a bit lately, mostly because I've been training
    more and that seems to knock my endurance and memory down a notch.
    I read the books and I do actually admire his willingness to put himself out
    there as an athlete, a coach, and a competitor along side his love for marijuana-
    you just don't see people coming out like that very often.

I guess it's nothing more than a preference on my part. I view the connection
    between the two as being a sort of weak link in the possible promotion of the
    system on a larger scale....but shit, it's not my system to promote.

It is sort of part of the mantra around here, so I was just wondering some other
    takes on the subject.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G. View Post
    Haha...that's probably true - I've smoked for years myself. Admittedly, I have
    been slowing that down quite a bit lately, mostly because I've been training
    more and that seems to knock my endurance and memory down a notch.
    I read the books and I do actually admire his willingness to put himself out
    there as an athlete, a coach, and a competitor along side his love for marijuana-
    you just don't see people coming out like that very often.

I guess it's nothing more than a preference on my part. I view the connection
    between the two as being a sort of weak link in the possible promotion of the
    system on a larger scale....but shit, it's not my system to promote.

It is sort of part of the mantra around here, so I was just wondering some other
    takes on the subject.
    It promotes and attracts free thinking, creative, open minded, passionate individuals to the system. Perfect marketing.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    It promotes and attracts free thinking, creative, open minded, passionate individuals to the system. Perfect marketing.
    I can see that, and I think Eddie explains it fairly well when
    he categorizes pot smokers in the book. We're all individuals,
    and I suppose the combination just isn't my mix...I'll stop
    hijacking this thread now.

In other news....this company makes some damn nice glass
    from the looks of things on that facebook page.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast