School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    ouch
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    Love aokis skills but he takes jj too far at times. Thats not the only arm hes destroyed
    I believe the saying is "Tap or snap". Jiu jitsu was created to maim people in battle, so they couldn't continue to attack you. If someones trying to destroy you it's obviously "Nicer" to just choke him unconscious and send him on his way, but if I lock an arm bar in a fight and my opponent is too stupid/stubborn to tap, I'd break that shit off too. I would feel terrible cause I'm a nice guy but people need to be aware of their own well being. That guy (Hirota) made a conscious decision to not tap and paid a very high price for it. As far as Shinya goes, He's a best and people he fights need to know if he gets a sub in deep you need to be ready to tap fast or suffer.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    Love aokis skills but he takes jj too far at times. Thats not the only arm hes destroyed
    I totally agree. I think he should have just let him go. Let him win the fight. Invite him over to fuck his wife...

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    He should have tapped. He had his pride and arm destroyed if he would have tapped he would have only hurt one easy choice for me

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    I believe the saying is "Tap or snap". Jiu jitsu was created to maim people in battle, so they couldn't continue to attack you. If someones trying to destroy you it's obviously "Nicer" to just choke him unconscious and send him on his way, but if I lock an arm bar in a fight and my opponent is too stupid/stubborn to tap, I'd break that shit off too. I would feel terrible cause I'm a nice guy but people need to be aware of their own well being. That guy (Hirota) made a conscious decision to not tap and paid a very high price for it. As far as Shinya goes, He's a best and people he fights need to know if he gets a sub in deep you need to be ready to tap fast or suffer.
    For real, dude shoulda tapped.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That's why you have the option to tap. If you don't and something breaks its your bad. Its not like aoki just grabs limbs and doesn't know what he's doing. That's pure technique and hirota hd every chance to tap.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Of course, but what was his plan to "continue breaking the arm"? I really wonder. It would tell alot. He should of tapped, but after the break, he is no longer a threat. Fights over.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Hammerlock for the win!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Of course, but what was his plan to "continue breaking the arm"? I really wonder. It would tell alot. He should of tapped, but after the break, he is no longer a threat. Fights over.
    He meant if the ref didn't stop the fight and he still refused to submit that he would continue breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    thats a true warrior. willing to let his arm get broken before admitting defeat. and aokis fucking will to break it is the same thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast