Methinks brilliance dwells in Omaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Methinks brilliance dwells in Omaha
    In more than one way.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    None
    Agree.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    How can you make butt scooting illegal? What's happening lately, who's watering down the sport? Butt scoots illegal, heel hooks, twisters, gogoplatas.. Whyyy..?? It makes no sense! (Perhaps the heelhooks)

@Taylor: I'm from the great white north, and even I am 10% black.....

-It only shows from the waist down though.. Don't be mad homie!

as for grammar mistakes, those are forgiveable. Your take on DNA and "mixed genes" however, is just downright hilarious! I understand that you don't get the whole gene thing, and how it works, but seriously man, Downs syndrome? That's the egg splitting wrong, it has nothing to do with genes, but extra chromosome pairs, lol! I say it again, if you want to argue genetics, then a mixed gene-pool, -if anything, gives you a stronger foundation for healthy offspring.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartangan Jackson View Post
    I've taken psychology and sociology senior year in high school and in my freshman year in college so I know what I'm talking about.

The Sorcerer
    hahahaha

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    How can you make butt scooting illegal? What's happening lately, who's watering down the sport? Butt scoots illegal, heel hooks, twisters, gogoplatas.. Whyyy..?? It makes no sense! (Perhaps the heelhooks)

@Taylor: I'm from the great white north, and even I am 10% black.....

-It only shows from the waist down though.. Don't be mad homie!

as for grammar mistakes, those are forgiveable. Your take on DNA and "mixed genes" however, is just downright hilarious! I understand that you don't get the whole gene thing, and how it works, but seriously man, Downs syndrome? That's the egg splitting wrong, it has nothing to do with genes, but extra chromosome pairs, lol! I say it again, if you want to argue genetics, then a mixed gene-pool, -if anything, gives you a stronger foundation for healthy offspring.
    1. It sucks for you that you are 10% black. I am 110% white.

2. Retards are actually caused by the sperm, and because sperm have been proven to absorb what the male consumes, malt liquored up sperm can cause retarded babies.

3. How large is your penis?

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    Wouldn't it be awesome to see this guy( Taylor) get crushed by a black guy at class or a tournament and it got video recorded( I would pay to see that) Please someone let me know if one ever pops up.

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    And it's sad he actually thinks there is such a thing as 110%.Keep posting stuff Taylor, I work in a group home ( for the ones you call retards) and you actually sound like a good candidate.

Array

School
    None
    You should know you're probably being laughed at if you take any of this serious.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Cavinii View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome to see this guy( Taylor) get crushed by a black guy at class or a tournament and it got video recorded( I would pay to see that) Please someone let me know if one ever pops up.
    I wouldn't roll with a black. I don't want to get AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Cavinii View Post
    And it's sad he actually thinks there is such a thing as 110%.Keep posting stuff Taylor, I work in a group home ( for the ones you call retards) and you actually sound like a good candidate.
    Prison?

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast