Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Knocked him out clean with one left hook. Shows you just how crazy MMA can be, probably why I like it so much. Did this fight remind anyone of Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley?
    No. Nick vs Daley was a bad stoppage IMO. Big John let Nick recover for like 2 minutes after getting KTFO flat on his face. Daley got wobbled and the fight got stopped immediately when technically he was still defending. In the Barry/Kongo fight, Kongo got rocked bad but he kept fighting and the refl let it go. But Kongo knocked barry clean out.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Barry is still the better striker and has a brighter future in MMA. Problem is that he does not know how to finish fights due to spending so much time in kickboxing. In any organization, let alone UFC, a fighter who was in Barry's situation should have finished Crocop and Kongo in brutal fashion after hurting them so badly.
    Barry made a simple mistake. I think this is his first time going for the kill but he slipped up. Wounded dogs can still bite. I called it, but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it. I really wanted Barry to win.

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu
    Now you can see what's gonna happen if you train Team Laranja. Now you gonna have heart for you can finish the fight. If you have to spar everyday with me,what Pat Barry can do to you? Caralho.

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA

Cheick yo self!!!

From feeling bad for Kongo to jumping out of my seat in shock! Fucking mind blowing!! Amazing!

Array

School
    searching
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Laranja View Post
    Now you can see what's gonna happen if you train Team Laranja. Now you gonna have heart for you can finish the fight. If you have to spar everyday with me,what Pat Barry can do to you? Caralho.
    Fucking Awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That was intense!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Charles Gracie Reno
    That fight was insane. I thought for sure Kongo was done, and then boom, out of no where Pat Barry is laying on the mat unconscious.

I think Kongo will be one of the most popular fighters now. Barry should go to Strikeforce.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Barry is an excellent fighter, and he has killer kick, but he's normally a bit hesitant with his hands.. He strung together a nice combination in this fight, and he was killing Kongo, but his defences where down. I really think Barry needs to continue to improve on his boxing skills. Everything he does is with power, and that power is K1 level! Any of this guys could have won, I'd still feel bad for the looser, and glad the winner won.. Man, that knockout was haaard..! Best punch I've ever seen Kongo throw, it was.. scary. Must be all the pushing and pulling with the gi..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234