Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da 10PJJ Cruise

K Madden

Da 10PJJ Cruise

I get in on Saturday...Planning on meeting up with a few people from the area, and talked to a few others coming in that day.
    Anyone in the area have plans to watch the UFC fight that night? I'm pretty sure a lot of us coming in would like to check it out together. I'm a planner...what can I say...

Also, is there a schedule for the 10PJJ Activities for the cruise yet?
    times, whos teaching, length, girth...etc...

finally, anyone wanna start planning things to do when we get to the other Ports?
    if so, lemme know. i can start arranging things.

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    It's my birthday on Tuesday....can I get a midget stripper to jump out of a cake or some jello wrastlin'.

Array

School
    Ronin
    the hour draws nigh. Anyone know of any cheap hostels? my friend and I arrive on the 3rd and we werent smart enough to think of what to do for that first night. I guess if worse comes to worse its warm enough to sleep outside there lol. Im going to look into it but if anyone knows a cheapish place let me know please.

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    Massive 10th planet birthday party!!! Cool...

I'm down for saturday night UFC, wherever it'll be.
    And for Stephan, Check out HI hostels in LA there are a couple, and they are pretty cheap, clean and reliable, those are the ones I always book with when I travel (I'm young and poor what can I say). You should be able to book last minute.

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    We got a great deal...staying at a 4star Hilton for only $70 a night. Let me find the link, and I will repost...

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    ok...must have gotten that deal at a great time...because now its over $130 a night. I travel a lot for work...I get the best deals by going to Priceline - Name your Own price....the day I'm trying to stay. Save like 60% too.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by MegFTB View Post
    It's my birthday on Tuesday....can I get a midget stripper to jump out of a cake or some jello wrastlin'.
    i can walk around on my knees with shoes taped to them and jump ON a cake, then eat some jello...will that work?

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    I want stripper midget jello wrastlin'. that's legit.

K Madden

damn it...i guess we gotta call up Bridgette the Midget again...
    i told her i would only call when i wanted to get serious.
    do you have any idea how much shit ill get for this and how pissed she will be? answer: just a LITTLE, a Tiny bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast