Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    I love how even though you're gassed, you're still hunting for a submission at every opportunity. Great respect at the end and awesome armbar
    Very proud.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Thanks bro!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    Thanks bro!
    why do you have two dead babies and a fish as your avatar?

I'll admit, I'm a fan. I love how relaxed and composed you are in there and even just talking about your fights. "oh yeah, just defended my title and took another arm home. it was nice". Just another day in the office for you huh? haha

Good job, looking forward to seeing your next fight. I wish you all the best!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    why do you have two dead babies and a fish as your avatar?
    It's a school of piranhas eating someones nuts... Why? Does it look like something different?

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Piper View Post
    You move pretty good for a big guy, I liked how you actually went for submissions pretty quick.

I think you could have finished that fight pretty quick in the 1st round since the guy tried to hold your head like he was going to have a guillotine with you in side control. Learn the Von Flue choke.

Thank god man, i sweart people act liek it doesnt even exist, when someone tries holding my neck in side control i get the von flue choke 80% of the time and tap them lol. its sad seeing so many people that could have used that move to win in UFC and other mma fights when some fools is holding their neck from the bottom like that.

also PJ great fight, ive got cardio issues too so i know how hard it can be to keep pushing at times.
    What did you do to that guys arm? it looked recked!!

Array

School
    Thanks kiram!

Array

School
    Oh yeah, his arm snapped and popped a lot!!! The same thing happened in my last fight and that guy's arm ended up in a sling for a long time... People don't tap... I won't hesitate to try to break it

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin W. View Post
    I'll admit, I'm a fan. I love how relaxed and composed you are in there and even just talking about your fights. "oh yeah, just defended my title and took another arm home. it was nice". Just another day in the office for you huh? haha
    Haha thanks man! I'm only relaxed because I know the worst thing that can happen is that they hit me... And no matter how hard they hit me... I bet my mom has hit me harder when I was a kid haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast