Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I trained at daddis for years an gab still does from time to time. It's more of an MMA based school vs. a pure jitz place in my opinion. I do second that brad is a great guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Hit up michael vick.. i hear hes trained some great fighters.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    yea, and we tried to take you to some chicken fights when you were visiting down here. what happened to that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Yea you should definately check out Kevins gym if you get the chance. ttcombatsports.com for the schedule and what not. When I was state side I drove past 3 mma/jiu jitsu gyms and it took almost an hour each way and it was well worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    yea, and we tried to take you to some chicken fights when you were visiting down here. what happened to that?
    extremely white creatures with chicken legs and big beaks dying.. it just hits too close to home for me :P

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    I had heard Maxercise went under about 6 months ago. Did they resurface in a new location?
    Maxercise, if I remember correctly, was run by Steve Maxwell, Zak's father. Not sure about the details, but they went their separate ways. Now I hear Regis spends a lot of time in San Diego with the Ribeiros, so Zak teaches most of the classes. And his technique is awesome. He actually gave Romulo Barral a hard time at the Mundials this year. Worth checking out.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Hah, awesome, I'll take a wedding dress...VJ, what will you have??

Lets get these wedding dresses and sell them at Eddie's seminar.

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    BJJ United is a great gym. Wilson Reis teaches the nogi classes and he's an awesome instructor with grueling workouts planned for you. They also have wrestling, muay thai and kettlebells. Jared Wiener teaches the Gi classes and he's very knowledgeable.

All the rolls are 6 minutes, start from standing and the guys train real hard without any dudebro attitude. It's 180/month.

Good luck!
    Vic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12