Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    I hit old school a lot, so thats usually the go to move, but I love hitting the electric chair, its the first move I saw in the 10thpjj system and it's the move that changed my life for ever

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    When I use lockdown, I am trying to sweep, transition to homie c from body pyramid, recover full guard, attack the legs, or escape to a based position. Usually in that order.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    i dont remember all the names anymore.. but whip down?, 5-0 control, c-cup their arm over my head, into heel hook.

dog fight my fav

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    Haven't got good at whip up yet but try for electric chair, but mostly go for old school sweep

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    Whip Up To Dog Fight... If A Smaller Opponent Straight Into The Triangle From DogFight.... If any fear that may not work....Swim Move To Arm Crush

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    I like to reach for old school half assed just to get them to move their leg... Then usually go rapidly into stoner control... If it's not an easy transition and I feel too much of a fight coming on... I'll just tap the knee and pull full guard... But the godfather sweep has been my friend a few times too

You don't need a good arm squeeze for an arm-triangle, that's a huge misconception and why many ppl can't finish it. Its all in your back muscles and with your legs, a good body-lock position. While you're all crunched up, you would start to spread out almost like a caterpillar. The positioning should look like homie-control but with an arm-triangle.

Trust me try it this way. my arm-triangle is my bread and butter choke. 90% effective.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    I like to wiggle my way down to perfect double unders, then just squeeze the hell of my opponent until they give up the sweep by trying to roll onto their back. Try adding a little freedom rock into that squeeze for extra fun.

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    Godfather.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast