Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I'm not shocked at all. The prosecution did a terrible job. They tried to paint the picture that she killed her daughter so that she could party and drink, and they built a a case of circumstantial evidence around that ridiculous premise. They were so desperate to prove that she premeditated the murder and that it was murder in the first degree, that they passed up on the murder in the second degree or manslaughter charge, which she probably would have been convicted of. The prosecution was more interested in making a name for themselves in a big, high profile case on national TV then they were in seeing that actual justice was served.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    Mike Vice goes 2 club FED 4 dog fights and Plaxico Burris goes away 4 shootin' himself in the leg 4 2yrs but this bitch gets away with MURDER I guess she gone come out with a novel called "If I MURDERED My daughter, heres how" NARRATED by O.J. SIMPSON . . .
    Women are allowed to murder their own children in this country, didn't you know?

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    I'm not shocked at all. The prosecution did a terrible job. They tried to paint the picture that she killed her daughter so that she could party and drink, and they built a a case of circumstantial evidence around that ridiculous premise. They were so desperate to prove that she premeditated the murder and that it was murder in the first degree, that they passed up on the murder in the second degree or manslaughter charge, which she probably would have been convicted of. The prosecution was more interested in making a name for themselves in a big, high profile case on national TV then they were in seeing that actual justice was served.
    I watched the entire trial. The jury had the option to convict her with a lesser charge like second degree murder, manslaughter, or third degree felony murder as well as child abuse rather than aggravated child abuse. They found her not guilty. Doesn't mean they thought she was innocent, just means there was a reasonable doubt with most of the charges (besides the four counts of false information). Common sense says she had something to do with the death, cover up, and everything else in the case but unfortunately that's not how the law works; there was no solid evidence proving she hurt her child. It sucks but that's the system. If it wasn't receiving so much national attention, I think they would have convicted her; people get convicted with less evidence all the time but with so many eyes watching I think it was a fair verdict.

Just another case of the media trying to keep our attention on things that really have no direct effect on our lives, while really important events like joblessness, world hunger, and mass genocide continue to get pushed to the back of the paper by most local news outlets.

I try to avoid getting emotionally involved in these kinds of conversations. It doesn't always work but I try.

Array

School
    Destin MMA Training Academy
    yeah its pretty obvious she knew more than she said. But its cases like that which prevents innocent people from being locked up, they just could blatantly proved she had something to do with it. I still feel like she should have been at the least charged with child neglect seeing how she did not file a report until like 30 days after her daughter went missing.

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    She is too hot to be put in jail. Jail is for fat black women.

U R ignorant dude

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    A "not guilty" verdict doesn't mean "innocent." Don't mess up the prosecution and due process and you'll get your conviction a much higher % of the time. Lawyers on both sides know this, but with the factor of human error/hubris/ego/fatigue/etc, there will always be mistakes made.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123