Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Submissions

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Threads like this one always brighten my day.

Array

School
    train my self
    Not matter wut u assume to know about me (not my grammar of course ) I am very good on the mat, I really like ur guys feedback,but I in no way think this is an end all be all submission , I have landed this (not all the time) and it is my belief that there is no limit to wut u can have in ur arsenal .limiting your self to one way of thinking only limits ur potential . I have taken this mentality to heart not just in my jits but all endeavors I have taken on. The technique that lands the most is properly implemented and catches ur opponent out of position ( this applies to all competition) and for the real name comment, I have never been embarrassed to be myself and do not believe anyone else should be either

Array

School
    Ronin
    Well we tried. So your obviously not one for advice but I feel obligated to tell you, you might want to consider some hand wraps when going at the heavy bag.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    train my self
    And my goal on this forum is never to be misleading , disrespectfull or rude I simple came here for an open exchange of ideas and hope it is viewed as such

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by evanellerbe View Post
    And my goal on this forum is never to be misleading , disrespectfull or rude I simple came here for an open exchange of ideas and hope it is viewed as such
    Me and Bobby can be assholes but we really are trying to steer you in the right direction.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    train my self
    I do know there general consensus is to use handwraps but its just not my personnel philosophy , I hope u don't think of me as someone who is close minded , if it were not for the advice of others I would still know nothing and would have never progressed or be continually progressing but I appreciate that when u see someone in need u feel compelled to help

Array

School
    train my self
    U guys arnt A-holes just obviously knowledgeable and passionate

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    ^^^^ Hey if nothing else, I like this guys attitude ^^^^

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by evanellerbe View Post
    U guys arnt A-holes just obviously knowledgeable and passionate
    After watching your "throw up armbar" video and the video of you destroying that "200 lb" heavy bag I just want to reach out and offer you a virtual hug! If you really are hitting that move while sparring my advice to you would be to put your partner back in his wheelchair, enroll at a legit BJJ school, and hope that no one saw you putting that poor quadriplegic boys elbow on top of your junk! Good luck dude, also as someone who was been around the interwebs for awhile I can't express how important it is to really think through any situation where you think that it might be a great idea to video tape yourself doing something that you may believe is awesome (punching a heavy bag "really hard" for example) and then upload that to the Internet for review and scrutiny. In the future, whenever a thought like that might pop into your head, just take a second and really consider what kind of benefit you are going to receive from doing that before you hit 'upload'. Take care!

Array

School
    train my self
    Umm...thank-you ( I do like hugs )

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast